Sunset verandas on deck 9 on Constellation - noise from Sunset Bar above

padgman1

I wouldn't say overly bothersome.  You will hear some scraping of chairs & tables moving from time to time, and in the evening with the staff setting them up for the following morning, but nothing late at night.  If you are a light sleeper, it may be bothersome, but I think the aft views outweigh the tiny inconvenience.

We sailed in a sunset veranda deck 9 on the Summit.  We loved it.  We didn't hear very much of the chair scraping, but we could hear muffled chatter.  We really only heard it when we were standing at the railing.    The best part was we could hear the musicians who were singing or playing the guitar.  It was really enjoyable.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, screwsmcernst said:

We sailed in a sunset veranda deck 9 on the Summit.  We loved it.  We didn't hear very much of the chair scraping, but we could hear muffled chatter.  We really only heard it when we were standing at the railing.    The best part was we could hear the musicians who were singing or playing the guitar.  It was really enjoyable.

On the Connie TA , they didn’t have anyone playing at the Sunset Bar 😢

just got home 2 days ago from 10 day cruise on infintity deck 9 aft corner. would not recommend it. we heard loud scraping of chairs starting anytime around 6 am and all day and evening. occasional loud impact sounds as well.

the balcony was amazing 270 degree view but very noisy. 

22 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

I wouldn't say overly bothersome.  You will hear some scraping of chairs & tables moving from time to time, and in the evening with the staff setting them up for the following morning, but nothing late at night.  If you are a light sleeper, it may be bothersome, but I think the aft views outweigh the tiny inconvenience.

I completely agree with this statement.  Plus I think the balcony is larger.  However, those from above can see the end of the balcony.