Do they do Chef's Table on 7 day sailings?

suzyed

2 hours ago, suzyed said:

It's been so long since we have done a 7 day cruise...can't remember if they do Chef's table or Winemakers Dinner?

Yes I’ve been at many Chef’s table on a 7 day cruise. Just remember to go to the PSD desk when you first arrive. 

Perhaps someone like myself will make a list of 12 people for the Chef’s table, like I do & turn it in when they board the ship. 

Tom😀

41 minutes ago, Melnal2 said:

Which ship?  I was talking to my CVP who told me that Chef's Table dining is only available on Royal class ships... This was really bad news since we were looking forward to the experience on the 2025 WC.

I believe it is Chef's Table Lumiere that is only on Royal class, and Chef's Table on the rest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

I believe it is Chef's Table Lumiere that is only on Royal class, and Chef's Table on the rest.

Thanks @BlerkOne!  My CVP said just the royal class, so do you know if there's a chef's table on the Island?  A "yes" would make my sister VERY happy!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, trbarton said:

Yes I’ve been at many Chef’s table on a 7 day cruise. Just remember to go to the PSD desk when you first arrive. 

Perhaps someone like myself will make a list of 12 people for the Chef’s table, like I do & turn it in when they board the ship. 

Tom😀

We had a woman on our Roll Call that was on a previous leg of our last cruise and she managed to maker reservations for Chef's Table and Winemaker's dinner for several of us!  It was very nice to know we didn't have to rush and call the dine line as soon as we boarded.

17 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

That is the Caymus Winemaker's dinner which is in addition to the regular Winemaker's Dinner.
The "Caymus" one is about $140pp and actually it should be called "Wagner's"  dinner.  We did the Caymus Wine Tasting a few cruises back that featured these same wines as the Winemaker's dinner.  In our opinion the only one that was really good was the Caymus Cab...the rest were just so-so.

• Like 1