Embarcation

joeyjeremiah

Just wondering if Princess has a health questionnaire or something similar that needs to be completed prior to boarding. All the other check-in information is completed but even before covid I remember having to do health questionnaires prior to boarding but am not seeing one in the app. Just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

3 minutes ago, joeyjeremiah said:

Just wondering if Princess has a health questionnaire or something similar that needs to be completed prior to boarding. All the other check-in information is completed but even before covid I remember having to do health questionnaires prior to boarding but am not seeing one in the app. Just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

No longer a health questionnaire on the App.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Health questionnaires (at least for US sailings) have been discontinued.  They were in place for Covid.

They were in place before Covid as well but then were discontinued and came back with Covid.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crashe said:

Think they still ask you the “have you felt sick in the last 24 hours”….I seem to remember this.   

They used to ask you to complete a written form at check in to certify that you have had no vomiting, diarrhoea etc in the past 24-48 hours because of the norovirus that always used to plague cruise ships, and if you had, you were denied boarding. 

I’ve had norovirus 3 times on cruises.  If you can’t hold anything in, you have it!  Bring medicine (Imodium) with you and stay in your room for 24 hours.  If you go to ship doctor, they will quarantine you 24 hours from the time you visit them.  I swear, you feel better exactly at the 24 hour mark! We did a pub crawl and right after I got sick, locked myself in the bathroom.  My none drinking wife swore it was from drinking at the pub crawl.  I had one beer at the 5 bars we went too, no way but she doesn’t drink, she doesn’t understand 5 beers over 3 hours is not going to do that.  A few days later we got home from the cruise, I heard her at 3am, locked in our bathroom at the house.  Like a good husband, I rubbed her shoulders and said “must have been something you drank…”. 😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Crashe said:

I swear, you feel better exactly at the 24 hour mark!

I was sick for like three or four days.

Lucky me.

No need to quarantine me.   I could not leave the area of the cabin restroom.

Edited by Roberto256