Multiple Days at Sea Question

Jimbo20000

Hi all, I'm considering booking a 15-day on the NS in 2025. There are 7 consecutive days at sea crossing the Atlantic from Bermuda to the UK. Does HAL add any activities, lectures, or enhancements for all those days at sea? Thanks much! Jimbo

23 minutes ago, Jimbo20000 said:

Hi all, I'm considering booking a 15-day on the NS in 2025. There are 7 consecutive days at sea crossing the Atlantic from Bermuda to the UK. Does HAL add any activities, lectures, or enhancements for all those days at sea? Thanks much! Jimbo

It sounds like this is a Transatlantic cruise.  Yes, on most there are extra activities.  Usually things like chats with the officers (usually very interesting), sometimes lecturers,   Usually some other stuff - it depends on the captain and HD.   I haven’t been bored on one yet.

If you haven’t already, do sign in with your roll call.  It is entirely possible that your roll call may be planning things down the road for those sea days as well.  They can often be fun activities

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cbr663 said:

There is a live transatlantic thread right now that you may want to follow.  The OP is generously posting copies of the Daily Activities so you can see how much is there of interest to you. 

Thanks @cbr663 for sharing! Yes, I am posting the Dailies for the TA I'm currently on, which may be of interest to @Jimbo20000 - hope you'll take a peek.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2023 at 11:25 AM, kazu said:

It sounds like this is a Transatlantic cruise.  Yes, on most there are extra activities.  Usually things like chats with the officers (usually very interesting), sometimes lecturers,   Usually some other stuff - it depends on the captain and HD.   I haven’t been bored on one yet.

If you haven’t already, do sign in with your roll call.  It is entirely possible that your roll call may be planning things down the road for those sea days as well.  They can often be fun activities

Hi, How do you find your roll call? I'm sailing on the Koningsdam on 12/21/23. 

Thank you,

Tracy