How Can You verify That TA OBC Is Actually In Your Account

Luvtoeat

We are supposed to be getting a total of $400.00 OBC. $100.00 from Carnival and $300.00 from TA. 

I went into our account and under cruise add-ons I see OBC General Booking amount issued $100.00 but don't see any other OBC.

I did read in a review of this TA that the person said you will not see the TA OBC in your account until you are on the ship and not sure if this is 

standard procedure. Being on the ship is not the time to possibly find out the OBC is not in the account.

We have not been on Carnival in 6-7 years so not sure how TA OBC is currently handled. 

Would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone as to what your experience has been when getting OBC from your TA and when you saw it was applied to your 

account, prior to sailing or not until you were on the ship..

We've cruised with a few different agencies that give OBC. It has always arrived during the cruise, usually the third day. In one case, the OBC never showed up. The TA sent me a check a few weeks later.

Also note that this type of OBC, unlike the Carnival OBC, is refundable, meaning if you don't spend it, you'll get it back.

Normally when you're onboard is when you'll see it.  Lately, when I give a client OBC, I find it easier/quicker to just purchase cruise cash to their account.  It shows up in their order history prior to their cruise.  I've had more than a couple cruisers call and tell me they see it prior to their cruise.