Silhouette question for anyone on the ship now or recently back

Maya_C

Please tell me if footstools are provided for the balcony chairs in a standard veranda cabin on the Silhouette and if those chairs recline fully. The balcony chairs on the Infinity in October did fully recline and had a footstool, but that was for a concierge room. I have an inflatable footstool, but I'd rather not bring it along if the ship's outdoor chairs have them. Thank you for your help.

~Maya

1 hour ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I got off the Silhouette earlier this month.  I had a deluxe balcony cabin.  No footstools.  Did not test the chair recline as I mostly read on my balcony.  I know the chairs recline somewhat.  I doubt fully.

Thank you for the information. We also have a deluxe balcony. Now I know what to expect!

11 hours ago, Maya_C said:

Please tell me if footstools are provided for the balcony chairs in a standard veranda cabin on the Silhouette and if those chairs recline fully. The balcony chairs on the Infinity in October did fully recline and had a footstool, but that was for a concierge room. I have an inflatable footstool, but I'd rather not bring it along if the ship's outdoor chairs have them. Thank you for your help.

~Maya

Off the Silhouette last month, concierge cabin.  yes, footstools and reclining chairs mostly fully.  Would be the same as the Infinity.  Celebrity does not have same chairs on E class, they're small and not made for sitting long or relaxing .

Edited by seasoon