AARP gift cards

gamblinmon

14 hours ago, Thrak said:

Did they want the entire thing that includes a bunch of text that you get when you choose the "print" option or did you just print a copy of the gift card itself?

Not really sure as it was simple enough to print the first page which has the gift card image and PIN plus some of the fine print. The other pages with more fine print I didn't print as to me it was an even bigger waste of paper. They didn't ask for the extra pages so I figure it was all good.

On 12/22/2023 at 4:56 PM, Yehootu said:

Valid accounts is the key word here. It;s actually a valid Email, confirmed with a phone number. We do get 15 a month, Have been for awhile.

How? Because DH is free on my account he can't purchase gifts card over the 5 I got, even with a different email address.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, suzyed said:

How? Because DH is free on my account he can't purchase gifts card over the 5 I got, even with a different email address.

My wife is a member. I'm her "associate" member or whatever it's called. I didn't pay an extra fee. We can each purchase 5 cards per month. We each log in with our own, separate email addresses. (Actually she doesn't really log in at all. I do it using her email address.) I haven't tried to purchase more using another email address for myself.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, suzyed said:

He needs to establish his own account by registering his email along with a separate phone number from the one you used on your account. The email address will then be verified from the separate phone number. It then becomes a valid account and he'll be able to purchase his own cards.

1 hour ago, Yehootu said:

He needs to establish his own account by registering his email along with a separate phone number from the one you used on your account. The email address will then be verified from the separate phone number. It then becomes a valid account and he'll be able to purchase his own cards.

Turns out you don't even have to be a member to purchase them as someone on here stated.  It wasn't the phone number that was an issue it was the email address because it is associated with my account. So he was able to use another one of his emails and make the purchase without signing up for a membership.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thrak said:

My wife is a member. I'm her "associate" member or whatever it's called. I didn't pay an extra fee. We can each purchase 5 cards per month. We each log in with our own, separate email addresses. (Actually she doesn't really log in at all. I do it using her email address.) I haven't tried to purchase more using another email address for myself.

That didn't work for us.  It kept going back to my membership and saying we reached the limit.