Medallion food delivery charge

wannagonow123

I have looked but cannot find the answer.

I have a 20 day cruise in January 2024. It is actually a B2B, but booked as one long cruise. I did not purchase any of the specialty packages, because it was cheaper to just do a soda/1 unit wi-fi/ and gratuities. I do not drink alcoholic beverages. My husband only drinks one a day, if that.

I understand there is a fee to order food through the app. Is that a one time fee for the entire cruise, or once I use and pay, good for the rest of my sailing?

Just now, wannagonow123 said:

I have looked but cannot find the answer.

I have a 20 day cruise in January 2024. It is actually a B2B, but booked as one long cruise. I did not purchase any of the specialty packages, because it was cheaper to just do a soda/1 unit wi-fi/ and gratuities. I do not drink alcoholic beverages. My husband only drinks one a day, if that.

I understand there is a fee to order food through the app. Is that a one time fee for the entire cruise, or once I use and pay, good for the rest of my sailing?

You will incur a one time fee of $14.99 for using the app.  If you each use the app, you will be charged that fee twice.  Then, you can use it throughout the cruise.  
If you order items via your stateroom phone, it will be $5 per delivery.  So, it might be better to just use your app if you have already paid the $14.99.  

• Like 1

Post #2 is correct. Note you may have to pay the fee twice, once for each leg of the voyage, even though you have a single booking number. You need to ask once on board. I have not read a clear answer to this. If anyone knows, please comment. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

Breakfast ordered on the hanging door card is still $0 charge. 

Yes...this is generally what we do.  Just be aware that the "menu" printed on the door hanger is VERY limited...BUT you can write in items that are not listed.  They used to show English muffins on those cards, and I had developed a taste for them as something quick and easy in the morning, especially on mornings with an early excursion.  I don't know if you can write in just *anything*...there's bound to be some exceptions but I do know they will accept the English muffins as a write-in.

• Like 1