Any app to track a cruise fare

Floyd and elayne

I booked a 2025 cruise on Celebrity Silhouette and the fares seem to be high….no more gratuities being included, but, nevertheless was wondering if there is an app to watch the fares just in case the rates drop.

i am aware of Google Flights for air fares, but not sure about cruises.

thank you

28 minutes ago, Floyd and elayne said:

I booked a 2025 cruise on Celebrity Silhouette and the fares seem to be high….no more gratuities being included, but, nevertheless was wondering if there is an app to watch the fares just in case the rates drop.

thank you

Never heard of a app and if there was it would have been well advertised here on CC. 

Edited by doghog

I use Shipmate.  Once you add your cruise(s), there is an option to turn on a price alert for any of the major cabin categories you want to track.  It will then send you an e-mail anytime the price goes up or down.  It's not perfect as it doesn't track all the subcategories and sometimes the promotions change but it is enough to let you know when to go to the website and do a mock booking.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Floyd and elayne said:

thank you

Iceland?

5 hours ago, prmssk said:

I use Shipmate.  Once you add your cruise(s), there is an option to turn on a price alert for any of the major cabin categories you want to track.  It will then send you an e-mail anytime the price goes up or down.  It's not perfect as it doesn't track all the subcategories and sometimes the promotions change but it is enough to let you know when to go to the website and do a mock booking.

thank you, will try it