Where to watch football on Encore?

BermudaBound2014

Zero desire to watch in room. TVs are tiny and with cut backs to room stewards my understanding is that we won’t even be able to get into the room until late afternoon. The early game will be over by then. 

Pool is fine if the weather holds. Which pool? Does Encore have the big screen off the aft like Epic?

Got to admit, DH is disappointed that the brew house offers only two smallish screens. Draft beer and NFL go hand in hand in this house. For some reason I had that pegged as a sports bar in my mind. 

Can anyone confirm that NFL games are playing on the big screen at the local during embarkation? 

While I’m at it, might as well ask about Monday Night Football. Also Shown at the local? 

23 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Pool is fine if the weather holds. Which pool? Does Encore have the big screen off the aft like Epic?

There's one pool area.  The Encore lacks Spice H20 from the Epic and all the other Breakaway/Breakaway+ ships so there is no big screen at the aft.

• Thanks 1