The Regal Princess champagne tower

beshears

17 minutes ago, beshears said:

If you have been on the Regal Princess and seen/watched the champagne tower, did they ask for people who wanted to pour the champagne, or do we have to ask, if we want to do it?

You line up by the stairs, if you want to pour . 

• Like 1

Waynetor, thank you for your response to my question. It will be 23 years since I did this, and I'm hoping (???) to post that picture next to the one that I get on the cruise this year. Most people tell me I have not changed that much, so the picture WILL definitely tell.

They bring trays of glasses, with or without orange juice added, around the area prior to the intro of the senior officers.  The glasses in the tower have non-chilled champagne and are disposed of after  

Thank you for your response. I'm not trying to put you on the spot, but do you have an idea when (night) this is done, once the cruise has started? As I said, it will be 23 years since I did this, and I want to post that picture of me back then, and the one that I hope to have taken this time too. I really don't care for the Champaign, just doing the tower, although I know it is much shorter than the one I did 23 years ago.

1 hour ago, beshears said:

Thank you for your response. I'm not trying to put you on the spot, but do you have an idea when (night) this is done, once the cruise has started? As I said, it will be 23 years since I did this, and I want to post that picture of me back then, and the one that I hope to have taken this time too. I really don't care for the Champaign, just doing the tower, although I know it is much shorter than the one I did 23 years ago.

evening of first formal night usually