How to find out online what suites are available?

vegasdriven

Happy boxing day, all!

I have been looking at a cruise for 2025, and when I select a suite, it all looks good, but when I press continue I get an error message. I want to book this through my TA, but am just trying to find out which suite are available. Any tips?

I use the book cruise feature on a famous large warehouse store’s travel portal. Shows all cabins open. I like to view this periodically to see how many cabins are still unsold to get an idea what the occupancy is going to be prior to boarding (and if any upgrades are possible or likely and how motivated they might be based on occupancy percent).

As an example, we are taking the Navigator Sydney to Tahiti next month. Using this “tool” I can see the ship is 83% full. You might be able to do this on the Regent website but it would take a lot longer. 

Edited by macbest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, there are a number of TA websites that allow you to use a self booking tool. Shows deckplan of category you are booking with flashing dots over available cabins in that category. Easy to do a phantom booking and go only far enough to see what is available.  Just go on line and use the word cruise with search engine.

I use these travel warehouse sites also.  They are great for seeing what suites are available for booking, but are misleading regarding how full the cruise really is since they do not take into account the number of "guarantees" sold that have not been assigned suites. 

On 12/26/2023 at 4:24 PM, vegasdriven said:

Macbest, I tried a search on the famous warehouse, but it only shows cruises for navigator, and mariner for the month I am looking at- Jan 2025. Splendor is the ship I want.

Any idea why that cruise would not show up on that site.

Check that you have the right number of days for the cruise of interest. That is another filter. I have found when I change it the other ships open up

On 12/27/2023 at 1:04 PM, CardowMD said:

The big warehouse site seems to show a lot more available cabins than RSSC site…

I may be mistaken (as my wife says, it wouldn’t be the first time) but I believe RSSC.com only shows a max of six cabins per category. 

3 hours ago, labonnevie said:

I may be mistaken (as my wife says, it wouldn’t be the first time) but I believe RSSC.com only shows a max of six cabins per category. 

You can see more than six per category by making your search more specific. For example if you are searching for category E cabins you will be shown six cabins, probably on Deck 10. Specify Deck 8 and you will see six cabins(if available) on Deck 8. Select Port or Starboard and you will see six cabins on the port or starboard side of Deck 8, etc. 

It can be a pain in the neck but eventually you will get a much better idea of cabin availability. Of course if you know a website that shows all available cabins with one search just use that. 

• Like 1