Airport transfer from Port of Miami

tukogirl

Our first time on MSC and cruising from Miami.  I don't see any airport transfers listed on the (US) MSC website.  Will there be options to purchase airport transfers while on the cruise?  If so, are you able to pick a general pickup time?

I wouldn’t bother with an airport transfer through MSC. You’ll likely end up on a bus and pay tons more than you would for a taxi or an Uber/Lyft. Airport transfers are charged per person unlike a taxi or Uber which is charged by the ride. The trip from MIA to the cruise terminal is 20 minutes…tops. 

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I wouldn’t bother with an airport transfer through MSC. You’ll likely end up on a bus and pay tons more than you would for a taxi or an Uber/Lyft. Airport transfers are charged per person unlike a taxi or Uber which is charged by the ride. The trip from MIA to the cruise terminal is 20 minutes…tops. 

Uber or Lyft are really reasonable in Miami. Should be around $25 or less.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mvh said:

Uber or Lyft are really reasonable in Miami. Should be around $25 or less.

Or around $75 if you happen to forget a suitcase back at your airport hotel and call back your Lyft driver to come get you again...not that I'd ever do that, speaking for a "friend!" 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On our arrival(NCL) in November the easiest was shared shuttle $10pp.

They are ready and waiting,  the vehicle line for uber.... to get into the pick up area was long and the place was rammed with people waiting for pickups.

Shared shuttle walk past everyone into a van and off you go in a few mins as loads ready to fill it.
we were hotel near the airport and that was $10pp as well(just after the airport drop off's)