Regal Princess pool towels

beshears

I know most ships are different on how they handle/do some things. The last ship I was on a couple years go, we did not have to sign in for the towel, and also did not have to sign the towel back in.  If you know, what is Regal Princess practice on this? Generally I take a beach towel, but since the last ship I was on furnished the towels, that was less for me to take in my luggage. I just wanted to make sure I had to take a beach towel if we have to sign in/out Regals towels.

8 hours ago, beshears said:

I know most ships are different on how they handle/do some things. The last ship I was on a couple years go, we did not have to sign in for the towel, and also did not have to sign the towel back in.  If you know, what is Regal Princess practice on this? Generally I take a beach towel, but since the last ship I was on furnished the towels, that was less for me to take in my luggage. I just wanted to make sure I had to take a beach towel if we have to sign in/out Regals towels.

Princess does not require you to sign in/out pool/excursion towels. Haven't in more than 29 years... Other lines, yes..

The only time I've ever had this is pool towels give out as you get off the ship in port, completely pointless because they never asked for information on your return 

We were on the November Emerald reposition and there were no pool towels in the stateroom.  It has been a few years since we saw pool towels in the stateroom.  We have never seen a sign out/in on a Princess ship but have seen it on other cruise lines such as RCL.  On the last cruise with many seadays if you did not get your towels before the chair hogs then you had to wait in line as they quickly cleaned the few left and took them to the pool area to distribute.  They were giving out towels one at a time.

Thank you ALL for your responses to my beach towel/pool question. That is good, as that will be one less item that I will have to take in my luggage, as my sons say I TAKE my whole house with me. 🙂