Upgrade Fairy Visited. Now What?

Logged onto my account and noticed an upgrade offer for upcoming Journeys cruise. BTW first time ever getting one so my question is how does it work? Before I got done realizing what it was it it disappeared. So what happens when I click on the offer? I'm I obligated to the upgrade offer automatically when I click on the offer? Any help on this from past cruisers let me know. Thanks

It is a singular action, one cabin, one offer.  You can click on it, if you want take it if not stay where you are.  Pretty simple.  The majority are like for like usually different locations, floor, location.

• Like 1

My offer was to move to a balcony from a 4K cabin on Spirit on a four day cruise.  The offer was $100, but since I was sailing solo, paying less than $150 and seldom use a balcony, I declined.  EM

Posted (edited)

You'll know it was a good deal because by the time you decide to take the offer, it'll be gone.

An upgrade being a good deal does not necessarily mean it is the right choice for you obviously.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 2

I called my rep after I received an email offering an upgrade, and while I was on the phone with him, a spectacular offer came across his desk and we jumped at it. So you can also call the number listed on the email.