Reservations for specialty dining

Ok, week after next starts B2B cruise with my sister. Our first, so pardon the dumb questions. 
We have reserved close in parking to Galveston RCCI port. Can we get off ship, change out dirty clothes for clean ones that we have stored in car? Do we have to wait to get back on ship? We are Jr suite, Diamonds (160points, lol). 
Is there an area for breakfast for B2Bers?  

Ok so we bought unlimited specialty dining for upcoming cruises 2 weeks from now. The AP won’t let us make reservations except the initial day for dinner. Do we have to make the other reservations when onboard? Thought that it was suggested to make reservations?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, alphawave1 said:

Ok, week after next starts B2B cruise with my sister. Our first, so pardon the dumb questions. 
We have reserved close in parking to Galveston RCCI port. Can we get off ship, change out dirty clothes for clean ones that we have stored in car? Do we have to wait to get back on ship? We are Jr suite, Diamonds (160points, lol). 
Is there an area for breakfast for B2Bers?  

No you don't have to wait, they will give you an in transit pass once the ship is cleared.  You can leave the ship and come straight back on without the checkin line.  You'll still have to go through security but that should just take a minute or two.  

I just did this on the Dec 17 in Galveston.  I got off the ship while DW stayed on.  I Ubered over to Walmart, picked up a couple things and ubered straight back to the ship.  I was back on board after getting out of the uber in 5 or 6 minutes.  

Edited by Tree_skier

4 minutes ago, alphawave1 said:

Ok so we bought unlimited specialty dining for upcoming cruises 2 weeks from now. The AP won’t let us make reservations except the initial day for dinner. Do we have to make the other reservations when onboard? Thought that it was suggested to make reservations?

If you are already onboard b2b that Saturday izumi let me make reservations for the next week. Otherwise go there as soon as they are open when you first board to make dining reservations. Early bird still gets the worm.

• Like 1

We are in a Crown Loft in Feb and want to reserve specialty dining for dinner on Valentines Day.  Will I have to wait to do this onboard?  Will the Suite Concierge do this for me (if they contact me in advance)?  Thank You.