1-4-2024 Weigh-In

Good morning.  I have got to get back on track.  No more excuses.  Haven’t weighed. Still eating junk.

Good news blood pressure getting better.. Bad news having a leaking roof

Jazzper is stressing me I think he’s getting forgetful.  Stressing about March cruise.  Dog sitter is back to a trash filled house. Not safe for him

Everyone keep up the good battle of the bulge. 

• Like 1

Hello Jan, Izena, Ribin and Terri. Glad your all here to start the New Year,  

Here's to losing weight and feeling better in 2024.

Thank you, I am enjoying my cruise. Last day of 1st cruise then begin the 2nd.

Have to change cabin. Which is always fun--not!

Wishing everyone a good week.

• Like 1

Belle - glad you are enjoying your cruise.  I hate having to change cabins, but it is better than having to leave the ship!!!   Hope you are winning!

Izena - glad you checked in - sorry about the roof.  Hope that everything goes will for you and for jazzper.  Jan

Hi! No one says how they are going about losing weight or managing to keep it off! I thought that is the topic of this thread? When I am not cruising, I follow Weight Watchers program and attend the meetings. When I am cruising, I have fruit,plain yogurt and coffee in my cabin to start the day. I do a lot of walking and drink water. When dinner comes along,I pass on the bread and butter and tend toward the seafood entree. I went on 5 cruises in 2023 and have lost 20 pounds in the past 6 months. Have a happy,healthy,cruising 2024 everyone!   Mary

• Like 1

Hello All

Mary we have talked about how we lose time off and on.

Everyone follows their own plans, Low carb, count cals, some have used

paid plans.

One main goal here to have a place to come to, to say if you lost, gained or stay

the same for the week to keep yourself accountable. To talk, to vent because if having a hard time, helps you keep aware and help you not gain more,

We love it when people come in and say how their losing weight at home and on cruises.  We like more people to come on and stay.

Right now as you can see people getting back on track after the Holiday.

Congrats on your loss with the holidays and cruising. Hope you join us

and keep giving is tips, All are welcome.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

I had way too many chips and salsa this weekend - they are my weakness! 🤪

But this is a new day, and I actually ate very sensibly today and also upped my water intake quite a bit. 

Mary, I am on the WW plan and have lost 46 lbs in the past year. I am pretty much at my goal weight, although I personally want to lose another 3-4 lbs just so I stay in the "safe" zone. It has been a lifelong struggle for me, as I have lost a good amount of weight several times only to regain it plus some. This time, I'm really focused on making it a lifestyle change - eating healthier not just for my weight but also for my general health. I have a good friend on WW too and we keep in touch, celebrate our victories, and encourage each other when needed. It helps me so much to have people who can relate to the struggle of weight loss and maintenance!

I hope each of you have a great week and can come in on Thursday with a good report!

Terri

• Like 1