SAPPHIRE PREMIUM BALCONY D736 OR D 741?

victory2020

I am looking at these 2 balconies  (D736, side D741 aft) on the Sapphire. One is a true aft & the other is larger balcony on the side. Looking for biggest/best room between the two? Has anyone stayed in either or both?

D736 can have a queen bed, but it looks as though D741 will only accommodate two twins. I found the photos on line, but have never stayed in either cabin. Maybe those who have will chime in. 

2 hours ago, Crystabel said:

D736 can have a queen bed, but it looks as though D741 will only accommodate two twins. I found the photos on line, but have never stayed in either cabin. Maybe those who have will chime in. 

The twins can be pushed together to form a queen.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

Thank you so much for these great pictures! Helps me make my decision

That is a picture of the balcony of an aft Vista Suite - on Sapphire that would be a picture of D738.  The D741 pic is correct.

ETA - we've stayed in the equivalent to D741 on other Grands and it does have a queen bed or 2 twins.  

Edited by Papa Yoda

18 hours ago, victory2020 said:

I am looking at these 2 balconies  (D736, side D741 aft) on the Sapphire. One is a true aft & the other is larger balcony on the side. Looking for biggest/best room between the two? Has anyone stayed in either or both?

The link to my review that @Crystabelso kindly posted is a very comprehensive recent review of the sapphire D736 cabin. My friend was in the aft facing balcony on that trip so I got to contrast and compare the two. Her balcony was much less windy than mine but mine had better vistas for scenic cruising. I think having both available to use was the best of all worlds. But if I had to choose only one I’d choose D736 for the couch and living room space.