LIVE MLK cruise on Freedom to Amber Cove & Grand Turk w/ ninjacat123 and family!!

3 hours ago, edspec said:

Margaritaville Hilton Head.  Very much looking forward to experiencing a different lifestyle.

That sounds great!! Craig and I have never visited HH and that’s on our list!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bubba_m said:

How was traffic at the port? We sail on Carnival Freedom on the 25th.

Very easy. When you take the exit for Freedom don’t take the first pay station, but don’t go past the second, slide in before the barrier bars. If you miss it, just drive around the parking structure and access that way. Took an extra 5 minutes.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

... Weather is looking a little better 👍😁image.thumb.jpg.be4af6ba93c66cf32f8091e32b82caca.jpg

Your weather looks fabulous to me.

20240115_153610.thumb.jpg.2e86b3e603d28db5ffbde020a06eef40.jpg

Happy you made it on easily and already enjoying some drinks - Let the fun begin!!

51 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Your weather looks fabulous to me.

20240115_153610.thumb.jpg.2e86b3e603d28db5ffbde020a06eef40.jpg

Happy you made it on easily and already enjoying some drinks - Let the fun begin!!

YIKES those are some NASTY temperatures.........70's here in Yuma so I won't complain!  Even warmer temps in Hawaii where we are headed in 14 days!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

YIKES those are some NASTY temperatures.........70's here in Yuma so I won't complain!  Even warmer temps in Hawaii where we are headed in 14 days!

I love Hawaii!! Cruse or land trip?

"Your weather looks fabulous to me."

Me too!  We have 8" on the ground with wicked temperatures to come. School is out for the next two days, and we may get another round on Friday.  

"That sounds great!! Craig and I have never visited HH and that’s on our list!!"

Surprised that you have not been to HH since you live in SC, but then again, I am from SC and have not been to a few of the smaller SC beaches. What beach do you go to when and if you go to a SC beach?

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6994.jpg

Edited by Iamthesea
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

"Your weather looks fabulous to me."

Me too!  We have 8" on the ground with wicked temperatures to come. School is out for the next two days, and we may get another round on Friday.  

"That sounds great!! Craig and I have never visited HH and that’s on our list!!"

Surprised that you have not been to HH since you live in SC, but then again, I am from SC and have not been to a few of the smaller SC beaches. What beach do you go to when and if you go to a SC beach?

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6994.jpg

We usually rent a friend’s house a couple blocks from the beach on Oak Island. Peaceful, slow paced, not a lot of people 👍😁

• Thanks 1