LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

30 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Patti's turbo flat iron shorted out and tripped the breaker. Had to wait for the electrician. She has another one so all is right with the world. Going up to Lido for a bite to eat. 😎

There are reported problems with hair appliances and the outlets on Mardi Gras and Celebration. Glad she has a back up. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:
25 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

20 minutes in and we still don’t have water. We broke the system apparently ordering bottled water. 

I no longer have the patience for any MDR on any ship ...product of old age.

• Like 4

Now we are playing with fire… chicken roulade and swordfish… I do not like either of these items, at all. Fish is way overcooked and the chicken is buffet quality/wedding/banquet level at best. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

I just want that pretzel bun.

My son went to the deli many times and walked away with that pretzel bun! That and ice cream kept him afloat all week...

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Tables around us are mutiny-ing. Table 703 had bread plates… never got bread, still don’t have apps. 

We mutinied on our last cruise on formal night, Carnival Elation.  40 minutes in the MDR  and still not even an appetizer.  We walked out.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TravelE said:

There are reported problems with hair appliances and the outlets on Mardi Gras and Celebration. Glad she has a back up. 

Patti didn't notice that the flat irons cord was frayed. That's what caused the short and the breaker trip.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Now we are playing with fire… chicken roulade and swordfish… I do not like either of these items, at all. Fish is way overcooked and the chicken is buffet quality/wedding/banquet level at best. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well,  in reality when you are preparing meals for 6K people it really is only banquet food. Only food made to order is in the specialty restaurants. 😎

• Like 10