LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

Final Magen’s Bay assessment: go early! It’s ridiculously packed right now. Sapphire has better snorkeling but it was decent here. New food company has a great staff but still expensive for beach standards. I’ve been to better beaches that were free, but no drug dealers. Pretty clean and a spectacular vista. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

The contact high is free!  Don’t know how they smoke non-stop here. Patti took a picture earlier and was asked to delete it because what he has was illegal. She told him she only had pictures of what he was selling not him.  lol!   Beach is beautiful over here too!  

• Haha 16

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Final Magen’s Bay assessment: go early! It’s ridiculously packed right now. Sapphire has better snorkeling but it was decent here. New food company has a great staff but still expensive for beach standards. I’ve been to better beaches that were free, but no drug dealers. Pretty clean and a spectacular vista. 

The drug dealers are at coki beach. 😂

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’ve been to better beaches that were free, but no drug dealers. Pretty clean and a spectacular vista. 

How obvious are the drug dealers? I did not see this when we were there in December 2021.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Webecruzen said:

The contact high is free!  Don’t know how they smoke non-stop here. Patti took a picture earlier and was asked to delete it because what he has was illegal. She told him she only had pictures of what he was selling not him.  lol!   Beach is beautiful over here too!  

It was probably my guy that needed more pockets last time. Younger kid wearing a bucket hat. He had ALL the party favors. 👀🫣

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

12 minutes ago, TravelE said:

How obvious are the drug dealers? I did not see this when we were there in December 2021.

Very, lol.  Good ol' Coki Beach.  I think mostly stay by the restaurant area though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And headed back… some lady lost it because she wasn’t charged for her daughter on the way but they are charging now. They got off… the way I look at it… she got a deal on the way, just get back to the ship but….

image.jpg

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

And headed back… some lady lost it because she wasn’t charged for her daughter on the way but they are charging now. They got off… the way I look at it… she got a deal on the way, just get back to the ship but….

image.jpg

So she'll have fun walking back them?? 🤣

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

A little Spice Girls action on the speakers… B side selection. “You will be there” You really had to want to be a Spice Girl to know this one. One of the few Posh got the really sing on. 

My daughter played Spice Girls on repeat. I KNOW their songs 😂😂😂

• Haha 3