Luminae dress code

gizmodog

Unless something's changed, the dress for Luminae and Blu is Smart Casual every night. The Celebrity web page is its usual consistently inconsistent and really doesn't specifiy. I've never seen a difference in dress from night to night in Luminae. Some small percentage will wear a jacket in the Caribbean, probably more in Europe, but the dress has always been treated the same as the specialties (Smart Casual). (The marketing firm hired models and provided wardrobe for the pics on the web...)

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, gizmodog said:

Is the dress code in Luminae always smart casual like the specialty restaurants? Do they observe Chic night?

It is smart casual every night, although a lot of people will be more dressed up on an evening chic night.  Celebrity’s web site states that Luminae is always smart casual and I have experienced this myself several times.  

Edit: I agree with markeb who said Celebrity’s website is confusing.  On a double check,it actually says Smart Casual is acceptable for dining everywhere.  

IMG_3754.png

Edited by SerraG
More research done.
  • Thanks 1

Luminae is smart casual every night.  That being said on some itineraries (just left the Edge in December after 40 nights in a suite) during evening chic nights some folks will be more dressed up.  On the B2B2B series we just completed a number of folks in Luminae were more dressed up on the evening chic nights. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, richczarnecki said:

Is Chic night fixed for a 7 day cruise?  What two days?  I leave Sunday on Ascent.

On that itinerary, probably Day 2 and Day 6. First sea day and next to last sea day.

• Like 1