Diet Drinks

Never seen Diet Pepsi unless requested in advance.

Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Seven Up Zero, Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Ginger Ale, Diet Tonic Water, Diet Root Beer (may have to be special request), and Diet Cranberry Juice.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Never seen Diet Pepsi unless requested in advance.

Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Seven Up Zero, Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Ginger Ale, Diet Tonic Water, Diet Root Beer (may have to be special request), and Diet Cranberry Juice.  

Once when they ran out of Diet Coke they put Diet Pepsi in my frig so I assumed that meant they usually had it. Unfortunately, I hate Diet Pepsi. 

Edited by rcandkc
Added

They have Diet Coke and Coke Zero, for sure.  Sometimes, when I asked for Diet Coke, they would bring me Coke Zero, and I would have to ask them (once again) to bring me Diet Coke.  I had to have a couple of conversations with the sommelier about this, until they finally understood that Diet Coke means Diet Coke.

• Like 2

Oh I'm glad somebody else brought this up.  I went through a recent cruise (on another line) where it was all Coke Zero as the diet drink.  I tolerated it but really need my Diet Coke.  Fingers crossed this holds true for my upcoming Explorer Japan cruise.

• Like 1

They have Diet Pepsi but you have to ask for it.  The crew has Diet Pepsi down below  and when I request it they will put it in my refrigerator.  However they ran out of Diet Pepsi about halfway through the Christmas cruise so they switched back to Diet Coke.
If your cruise is in Europe or it starts in Europe you will get Coke Light. Yuck!!  They really had a hard time understanding that Diet Coke and Coke Light are not the same and taste different.  

31 minutes ago, CruzC2C said:

They have Diet Pepsi but you have to ask for it.  The crew has Diet Pepsi down below  and when I request it they will put it in my refrigerator.  However they ran out of Diet Pepsi about halfway through the Christmas cruise so they switched back to Diet Coke.
If your cruise is in Europe or it starts in Europe you will get Coke Light. Yuck!!  They really had a hard time understanding that Diet Coke and Coke Light are not the same and taste different.  

Whenever I travel to Europe it takes me a week or 10 days just to acclimate to the taste of Coke Light (and I never REALLY do) and then it is time to go home.  People just don't understand there is a big difference.

10 minutes ago, Lonedaddy said:

If you want to make sure they have a specific drink you can email the special request.  

Or perhaps bring your own case of it with you if it's so critical?

20 minutes ago, Lonedaddy said:

If you want to make sure they have a specific drink you can email the special request.  

Who do you 0email for special requests prior to a cruise?

2 hours ago, pingpong1 said:

Or perhaps bring your own case of it with you if it's so critical?

Could but why if regent will stock it for you e.g. dw likes her sugar free redbull.