2026 Cruises?

RTP2914

Hello!

For those of you who have cruised recently, has there been any on board discussion, or information provided, in regard cruising in 2026?

I did notice Regent and Seaborn have some cruises already available and I'm hoping Crystal is close to releasing an update.

Thank you for any intel you may be able to provide,

-Rob-

Edited by RTP2914

• RTP2914 changed the title to 2026 Cruises?

I’ve been told that Serenity will return to Alaska in the summer of 2026.

Hope that comes to fruition. We were unable to go this coming summer but are planning on going in ‘26 hopefully with Crystal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TER777 said:

When I was onboard in November, they were saying 2026 itineraries are due out first quarter of 2024 

We are now onboard and we understand that the 2026 itineraries will be out soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Could March 12th be the day all 2026 itineraries are released?

I read that is the day the ‘26 world cruise is released to the general public for booking.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

I was nosing around the Crystal website a couple of weeks ago – so of course I got a call from a friendly Crystal rep who wanted to sell me a cruise.  I said I'm looking for 2026 and he said the word was they would 'drop' [that next-generation term that means the opposite] the next day.  The next day?—nothing.  Then came the World Cruise 2026 [maybe that was what he had heard about?]

Anyway, I'm still waiting with bated breath for the full 2026 schedule.  And the 'bait' is getting stale...  😕

I have seven trips booked between now and January 2026, but May-June and Oct-Nov are burning a hole in my pocket.  As they say in Mobile (and NOLA): "C'mon mister, throw me somethin'!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whipsnade said:

Our onboard cruise consultant tells me the rest of 26 will likeky be “dropped” before we leave in Mumbai 3/27. 

Thanks for the optimistic date [better than April].  I would prefer that it be 'announced' or 'released,' but whatever... [or as my kids say, 'whatevs' 😁 ]

4 hours ago, rock detective said:

You can't find this on the Crystal website yet, but I cheated and just typed in what I thought would be the address.

https://crystalcruises.com/cruises/none-cse-w135-260111?menu=itinerary

😀

Thanks! 

Btw, all categories show as "Join the Waitlist" except for Sapphire Veranda Suite, which is "Request a Quote."  So, I guess I can't nab the Crystal Penthouse at $471,100 for myself as a solo, or $550,000 if I bring the GF along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, skybluewaters said:

Btw, all categories show as "Join the Waitlist" except for Sapphire Veranda Suite, which is "Request a Quote." 

I do recall reading multiple interpretations of the significance and meaning of the term "waitlist." Paraphrasing Vizzini from The Princess Bride, I don't think it means what we think it means.

Inconceivable!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rock detective said:

I do recall reading multiple interpretations of the significance and meaning of the term "waitlist." Paraphrasing Vizzini from The Princess Bride, I don't think it means what we think it means.

Inconceivable!

What does it mean???

3 hours ago, basenji56 said:

What does it mean???

I suspect it means they have not released the pricing to the General Public yet as it is still in pre-booking for "select" past guests ie - previous World Cruise guests..

• 2 months later...

Looks like nobody was correct on when the 2026 itineraries were coming out (except for the world cruise).
Anyone care to make an educated guess when the rest of the 2026 cruises will be released?