Problem Making Dining Reservations

Curious, is it just a temporary glitch or is anyone else having problems making a reservation in the Pinnacle Lounge?  We are on the Eurodam in May to Alaska and have been trying to make a reservation in the Pinnacle.  I log in, go to make dining reservations and enter info.  When I click on "Select Date and Time" it takes me to a blank page. If I refresh the page it takes me back to the start again.  Never had this problem before....

• Like 1

I just made reservations in the Pinnacle for our June Alaska cruise.  I went in through the itinerary page of our booking.  Two weeks ago our cruise was not accepting dining reservations.  I selected the itinerary, the day, then dining, I chose the pinnacle, then chose my time, checked the agree box, and it went to my cart and gave me my promo rate with HIA (0).  

Our final payment is early February.  

If you have trouble making a dining reservation in the app, try the HAL website, or vice versa.

I happened to spot the Morimoto pop up on the website, but it's never appeared on the app.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to reserve a single table under two booking numbers?  My sister is traveling with us in another cabin and we would like to reserve our 2 speciality restaurant dinners together.

2 hours ago, SDARCH said:

Does anyone know how to reserve a single table under two booking numbers?  My sister is traveling with us in another cabin and we would like to reserve our 2 speciality restaurant dinners together.

Have your TA or PCC add a note to each booking that you're traveling together.  Then, you and sister each book your own dinner for the same venue/date/time.  The system "should" assume you're dining together but it doesn't hurt to confirm that once on the ship.

I travel with 2 friends, each of us in our own stateroom.  Our TA makes that note in each booking and this has worked for us each cruise.

Sue/WDW1972

2 hours ago, SDARCH said:

If you have her booking number, you can log into your own booking and link the two.  Then the option will pop up to book dining for all parties or any person separately.  Sorry I can’t show you a screen shot, but I think it’s somewhere within the check-in pages.  Hopefully someone sees your post and helps provide clarity or you are able to find it.