Port Everglades what terminal

SipeShape

Leaving out of Port Everglades on a Princess cruise on 4/20/24 for the first time, and wondering what terminal number we need to be at. Not sure if there's a website with departure dates and and terminal number or will PCL give us this info ahead of time?

Edited by SipeShape

10 minutes ago, SipeShape said:

Leaving out of Port Everglades on a Princess cruise on 4/20/24 for the first time, and wondering what terminal number we need to be at. Not sure if there's a website with departure dates and and terminal number or will PCL give us this info ahead of time?

More than likely you will be using Terminal 2, the usual Princess terminal at PE. If there are two Princess ships in port that day, then bigger/newer gets T2 and the other one will use Terminal 21. Port Everglades do have a website that will tell you pretty far out which terminal your ship will be using on that date.

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 11:18 AM, lx200gps said:

More than likely you will be using Terminal 2, the usual Princess terminal at PE. If there are two Princess ships in port that day, then bigger/newer gets T2 and the other one will use Terminal 21. Port Everglades do have a website that will tell you pretty far out which terminal your ship will be using on that date.

Thank you

43 minutes ago, SipeShape said:

Thank you

No problem. IIRC the Port Everglades website query function is a bit obtuse, but once you figure it out it should show you exactly which ships are at which berth and it should go out about three months. Not sure if your April sailing would be there yet, but it will eventually show up.  Also, there are huge screens at the entrances to the port, at the security gates, showing which ship is docked at which berth.  If you are in fact leaving from Terminal 2, that one is actually before the security checkpoint off Eisenhower Blvd, but you would be able to see your ship anyway, it'll be hard to miss ;o) Have a great cruise

On 1/21/2024 at 10:57 AM, SipeShape said:

Hello, there is an app called Cruise Guide that gives the Berth number.

On 1/22/2024 at 3:17 PM, lx200gps said:

If you are in fact leaving from Terminal 2, that one is actually before the security checkpoint off Eisenhower Blvd, but you would be able to see your ship anyway, it'll be hard to miss ;o) Have a great cruise

Terminal 4 - which a couple of months ago became the Disney terminal - also is before the Eisenhower Blvd security checkpoint.  www.porteverglades.net

7 hours ago, capriccio said:

Terminal 4 - which a couple of months ago became the Disney terminal - also is before the Eisenhower Blvd security checkpoint.  www.porteverglades.net

Quite correct, however the OP did say they were leaving on a Princess trip. Princess AFAIK only use T2 and T21. If two Princess ships are in port at the same time, the bigger and/or newer ship usually gates T2 and the smaller/older ship gets shunted to T21.

25 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Quite correct, however the OP did say they were leaving on a Princess trip. Princess AFAIK only use T2 and T21. If two Princess ships are in port at the same time, the bigger and/or newer ship usually gates T2 and the smaller/older ship gets shunted to T21.

I know and agree..  I just added the T4 information in case someone else was just researching "what terminal" and came upon this thread.  Princess used to occasionally use T4 - we disembarked there as recently as 2022 - but it is now, after a complete renovation, devoted to Disney.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2024 at 11:18 AM, lx200gps said:

I can only see assignments 7 days out.  What is the secret to getting assignments into the future? Thank you for the help. 

15 hours ago, Midwest Sunseeker said:

I can only see assignments 7 days out.  What is the secret to getting assignments into the future? Thank you for the help. 

That website is pretty badly written for sure. IIRC, there is a small "Query" button somewhere on the page  that opens up a search box that lets you input other criteria and search other time periods.

49 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

That website is pretty badly written for sure. IIRC, there is a small "Query" button somewhere on the page  that opens up a search box that lets you input other criteria and search other time periods.

Thanks you. “Query” button is on the right side above the chart of ships.  We changed the start and end date to include when our ship will depart and return on the pop up window and then hit the “ Execute” button at the bottom of the pop up.   Hopefully this will help others find future information.  

17 hours ago, Midwest Sunseeker said:

Curious why you need to know the dock assignment more than 7 days in advance?

6 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Curious why you need to know the dock assignment more than 7 days in advance?

And since that information is not set in stone and more liable to change over time, always check before heading to the port and/or check the assigned terminal signs at each security station.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smithmlmx said:

The following website tells you which pier the ship will be docked at. You will need the pier if you book an uber

Port of Everglades - Public View (broward.org)

That's exactly the same web site we were discussing earlier in this thread ;o) It does give the needed information, though it only allows searching a couple of months out

On 2/18/2024 at 3:57 PM, Midwest Sunseeker said:

Hi, try to download the app. ' Cruise Guide' I used this to find the pier for my recent cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Eileen

• Thanks 1

They haven't given the terminal info yet for the 4/20/24 sailings.  I checked this morning because I'm on the Enchanted on the 4/20 sailing. Enchanted will more than likely be at Terminal 2 as it's the larger and newest of the Princess ships sailing that day.  They should be releasing the schedule in the next couple of days because right now it goes through 4/16

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Abe Gross said:

Hi, try to download the app. ' Cruise Guide' I used this to find the pier for my recent cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Eileen

Welcome to Cruise Critic Eileen. Could you provide a specific link to that web site? I've searched the Play Store and used a simple Google search on my browser and I can't find any reference to "Cruise Guide". Hopefully it's not an Apple-only app. Thanks  ;o)

1 hour ago, lx200gps said:

Could you provide a specific link to that web site? . Hopefully it's not an Apple-only app. Thanks  ;o)

I have it, but I have an iPhone. Don't know if it is available for Android as well.

Search "Cruise Schedule Port Everglades".

The logo is round, with yellow on top half, blue on the bottom half,  and a Neptune's trident on it.

Once downloaded, it is labeled Cruise Guide. 

• 2 weeks later...

We are also sailing on Princess 4/20.

We are on Enchanted Princess. You?

The PE schedule now confirms that the Enchanted Princess, as expected, will be at Terminal 2 on that date. Have a great cruise.....