Drinks question on Ascent

Hope everyone is doing well. 
I’m looking at all the bar menus and I don’t see any frozen cocktails, pina coladas, etc. Are they available but just not listed? I’m guessing that’s the case, as they also don’t list run of the mill drinks like old fashions. 
Thanks to all, everyone here has the best advice and information, much appreciated!

The bar menus only list the “specialty” drinks for that bar.  You can get pina coladas, mudslides, manhattans, old fashions, gin and tonic, rum and coke etc, etc, etc. 

Outside of "diet" sodas, do they have other low-sugar mixers at the bars?  (i.e. low-sugar/diet juice alternatives, sugar-free syrups, etc)  Looking to enjoy some of the premium cocktails but without all that sugar!  

Have a cruise coming up in February.  Purchased the Classic drink package and see it includes drinks up to $10.  Considering upgrading to the Premium drink package as I'm guessing drinks under $10. will be very limited and I enjoy a martini or old fashioned once in awhile.  Anyone have any comments about either/both drink packages?

3 hours ago, Houli58 said:

Have a cruise coming up in February.  Purchased the Classic drink package and see it includes drinks up to $10.  Considering upgrading to the Premium drink package as I'm guessing drinks under $10. will be very limited and I enjoy a martini or old fashioned once in awhile.  Anyone have any comments about either/both drink packages?

See post #3.  With cocktails the major difference between the Classic & Premium packages is the brand of liquor used to make the drink.   For example,  a

Bloody Mary covered  on the Classic package is made using Absolut vodka (or another on the Classic pkg).

A Bloody Mary on the Premium package will be made using Grey Goose or another vodka on the Premium package.  

When it comes to wines the selection of wines on the Classic package is very limited.