Oasis of the Seas - Water drinkers

Last cruise we purchased the soda package, and more times than not I filled my cup with water. Without purchasing again, where can I refill a water bottle with water...multiple times a day... yes, I'm the "carry my Stanley cup everywhere I go water drinker." 🙂

I've seen water jugs available for you to refill your cup at the WJ buffet, as well as the pool bars, but be sure to use a clean cup when getting it from the jug, then pour it into your personal container, for sanitary reasons. Also, some bartenders will refill your water cup for you if not too busy. Others have said that they have been able to carry a duffle bag with a case of water on board, citing medical necessity to take medication, if asked. I usually buy the refreshment package, which entitles you to all beverages without the alcohol, as I enjoy specialty coffees, smoothies, juices and mocktails! Good luck and happy cruising!

• Like 1

There are also water jugs in Sarrentos and Cafe Promenade.   And I think there's a "flavored" one in the Spa.

And Park Cafe in Central Park has water, as well.

Pretty much every water source will have a sign telling you to not directly fill your cup with the source, so you know.  So, as was pointed out, use one of their cups to "transfer" to yours.

• Like 3

On 1/27/2024 at 12:37 PM, SilkySal said:

Others have said that they have been able to carry a duffle bag with a case of water on board, citing medical necessity to take medication, if asked

Huh?  Where have you been the last 3 or more years?? 😄

You can carry on 12 non-alcoholic drinks per person, up to 17 ounces each.  Plus one 750 ml bottle of wine per adult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 12:29 PM, GAgaltravel said:

Last cruise we purchased the soda package, and more times than not I filled my cup with water. Without purchasing again, where can I refill a water bottle with water...multiple times a day... yes, I'm the "carry my Stanley cup everywhere I go water drinker." 🙂

In your cabin. Same water throughout the ship!

• Like 1

We carry our water cups with us. I have found it easy to refill at the Windjammer, Park Cafe, Sorrento, Cafe Promenade, and more. Bars will also give you a glass of water to pour into your cup. I like ice cold water and have never had a problem finding it on Oasis or Quantum class ships.