Entertainment on Wonder - Less than Normal?

Our entertainment may open soon for our Wonder cruise so I took a peak at the current sailing (as it is same itinerary as ours).

When I look at the shows, it seems like a lot less is offered than normal, and there will be about 2 nights where there isn't a show at all.

I see an ice show, Effectors, Aqua show, Voices, and one headliner,  Seems to be missing a second headliner and a second production show.  (I know there is an adult comedy show but not counting that as that would be a late night thing for just DH and I and not with everyone)

We just got off Odyssey and there was something every night.  

Is this normal for Wonder?  Or just this particular cruise is lacking?

That was our experience on the Wonder last week. I booked all five shows as soon as they were released, leaving Day 4 and Day 7 with nothing reserved. InTENse (which we had reserved for the first night) was cancelled several times due to weather. On Day 5, I was surprised to see a reservation for inTENse appear on my calendar. Apparently it was done automatically when our original reservation was cancelled. We already had the comedy show booked for that night, so we had to choose between the two. We went to inTENse, which turned out to be modified, with no diving or swimming. 

Having nothing scheduled for Day 7 turned out to be a good choice. We were very tired from Coco Cay that day and from the week in general. We were happy to go back to the cabin to pack and go to bed early. 

• Like 1

This is perfectly normal. The headliner replaced Tap Factory and just b/c you aren't counting adult comedy doesn't mean it's not a show.

That's 6 shows on a 7N cruise plus music, game shows, etc. How much more entertainment does one need?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

That was our experience on the Wonder last week. I booked all five shows as soon as they were released, leaving Day 4 and Day 7 with nothing reserved. InTENse (which we had reserved for the first night) was cancelled several times due to weather. On Day 5, I was surprised to see a reservation for inTENse appear on my calendar. Apparently it was done automatically when our original reservation was cancelled. We already had the comedy show booked for that night, so we had to choose between the two. We went to inTENse, which turned out to be modified, with no diving or swimming. 

Having nothing scheduled for Day 7 turned out to be a good choice. We were very tired from Coco Cay that day and from the week in general. We were happy to go back to the cabin to pack and go to bed early. 

I've heard the Aqua shows often get rescheduled due to weather but didn't know that they auto book you for the replacement.  Too bad you had to miss the comedy show.

7 hours ago, crazyfrazee said:

Entertainment on our last Oasis was cut back to 1 "broadway" show which was Cats, 1 ice skating show and 1 Aqua theater show. Whereas before there were 2 of each in each venue. Cutbacks........

Yeah true.  Same when we went on Oasis.  I think there used to be a second headliner but it never came back post covid.