Emerald Princess Steam Room

Solara

Does the Emerald still have the steam room by the pool or is that part of the spa now & there is a charge you use it?  
I thought I’d read they removed but I’m not sure. 
Thanks😀

We were on the Emerald in August. Access to the area has been changed and while the facilities might physically still be there, you must now pay for use, whereas before, it was included in fare.

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mtnesterz said:

We were on the Emerald in August. Access to the area has been changed and while the facilities might physically still be there, you must now pay for use, whereas before, it was included in fare.

Oh goodness I was looking forward to using the steam room but maybe I will not need it on Panama Canal , just stand on balcony .

2 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

The changing rooms with the showers and lockers by the Spa on the Emerald and just recently sister ship Ruby were remodeled during their last dry docks with the complimentary steam and saunas being removed. There are still lockers and showers. 

My understanding was the reclaimed space became accessible/disabled spa treatment rooms. So there are no more complimentary steam and saunas in the changing rooms on the Emerald or Ruby.

Emerald still has a ‘thermal suite’ with heated loungers which has always had a fee to use unless you were in a full suite.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Solara said:

Does the Emerald still have the steam room by the pool or is that part of the spa now & there is a charge you use it?  
I thought I’d read they removed but I’m not sure. 
Thanks😀

Another thread on CC about this subject. Posters say it is still free:

Hey @Teechur, your other thread goes off topic and refers to the Diamond Princess still having complimentary steam and saunas in the changing rooms by the Spa.

I was on the Emerald last July and August 2023 and I can assure you, the Steam and Saunas are GONE.

This thread is specifically regarding the Emerald.