Thermal Spa Reservation Website

kaiiak

When I go to make a reservation for the cruiselong pass to the thermal suite on the website, I cannot get it to go to completion. Is that a glitch? Or maybe too soon to purchase? My cruise is in June. We have a very port heavy itinerary and thought it would be nice to relax in there after a long day of touring.

Kaiiak: When sailing on a Princess Royal Class Ship, I always purchase a pass for the Thermal Suite (Enclave). Have never been able to purchase in advance…

Spa staff are typically set up in the Piazza or nearby at boarding promoting passes, treatments, etc.  Or you can go directly to the Spa and they’ll be eager to give you a tour of the spa facilities & make appointments, sell passes, etc. 

Happy cruising!  

I booked my wife the relaxation area for two 7 day passes.  I went to book myself for the second week but can't get it to complete as it won't let me select the week I want the buttons aren't there.  My cruise is in July. Click the spa then click on the relaxation area.  The price has also went up from $149  to $170 for my cruise:( 

On 2/10/2024 at 3:56 AM, kaiiak said:

When I go to make a reservation for the cruiselong pass to the thermal suite on the website, I cannot get it to go to completion. Is that a glitch?

Most likely, it is. Clean up the cache and cookies of your browser, it helped in my case.