360 Dining - Specialty Restaurant???

elisamarie

1 hour ago, elisamarie said:

I am assuming the answer is no, but is the 360 Dining aboard Enchanted included in the Specialty dining credits? 

No, it is listed as “experiential” dining, not specialty.

https://www.princess.com/content/dam/princess/corporate/pdfs/restaurants-dining-venues-on-board.pdf.coredownload.inline.pdf

No, The value of the 360 Experience is $149.95 I believe.  That would not be in line with the specialty dining credit/perk. I think that is about $35.00.  360 is more similar to the Chef's Table or Wine Maker's Table.  I did it and it was fantastic, but yes it is pricey.

360 is not part of specialty dining venues.  It is grouped with things like winemakers dinner and chefs table. Did it when it was free for suites and yes it is great but maybe not for the new price

Just now, Nina On The Sea said:

How much is the Wine Makers Table? Is it considered an equivalent experience to 360?

It is very different with courses based on wine selections. 360 dinners I have done were set menus and drinks plus a visual experience 

20 hours ago, hpeabody said:

No, The value of the 360 Experience is $149.95 I believe.  That would not be in line with the specialty dining credit/perk. I think that is about $35.00.  360 is more similar to the Chef's Table or Wine Maker's Table.  I did it and it was fantastic, but yes it is pricey.

So, highly recommended? It's our anniversary and I thought this, or the Winemakers dinner, would be a nice celebration.

5 minutes ago, elisamarie said:

So, highly recommended? It's our anniversary and I thought this, or the Winemakers dinner, would be a nice celebration.

360 is fabulous. The technology amazing  The food incredible. Many waiters so everyone is served at the same time. You are in a private ,high tech room that only seats 20 people.

And the wine....I am not a wine person but is very good,and the stories behind them. The wines are not available anywhere else on the ship. One bottle of the red is actually aged in the Mediterranean sea.

You will see the full story visually.. $500. a bottle & after they poured every one a glass, they left the bottles on the tables if you wanted more !

And then there is the story about the 'happy buffalos'  where the buffalo mozzarella comes from.

And more fascinating storys.  

Although I would not do it again because I heard all the storys, I would Definitely recommend it.

26 minutes ago, Shippy said:

360 is fabulous. The technology amazing  The food incredible. Many waiters so everyone is served at the same time. You are in a private ,high tech room that only seats 20 people.

And the wine....I am not a wine person but is very good,and the stories behind them. The wines are not available anywhere else on the ship. One bottle of the red is actually aged in the Mediterranean sea.

You will see the full story visually.. $500. a bottle & after they poured every one a glass, they left the bottles on the tables if you wanted more !

And then there is the story about the 'happy buffalos'  where the buffalo mozzarella comes from.

And more fascinating storys.  

Although I would not do it again because I heard all the storys, I would Definitely recommend it.

Thank you so much!!!  Booking it now!

1 hour ago, elisamarie said:

Yes, 360 would be a nice celebration.  Not romantic or intimate, but a wonderful experience. It's a journey.   I have not done the new winemakers dinner, but the old one was great!  Very different now and much more costly.

• Like 1

Honestly, we felt it was worth every penny. I went into it with a completely open mind, determined that I would try every drink and dish placed before me and excited about the experience. I can say without fail, everything served from food to wine was absolutely amazing, even the one dish that was definitely outside of my comfort zone. It was delicious! The story telling, visuals, smells, service and attention to every detail was something truly special. It was a very memorable evening - on New Year's Eve for us, no less - for our family and I'm so glad we did it, as pricey as it was!

• Like 2