Booking next cruise on board perks?

Going on Oasis with the kids and grandkids next week. I have three 2026 cruises for them to choose from. What perks are available if I book on board? The information I received with final documents has special OBC for booking on board, but it is for booking within the next 12 months, I’m looking at 24 months out.  Im paying for everybody (thanks Grandma) so the perks do add up.

If you book nonrefundable $100 obc for a balcony and reduced deposit.

I do group rates with a TA and the obc isnt combinable and for a refundable rate I got $75, full deposit. My TA I'd get $50 so all I gained was $25 obc. For a inside I'd lose $25 obc.

No discount, just obc which I cant combine with early booking or something and the reduced deposit is only for nonrefundable. 

Not that great to me.

Buy 100 shares of rcl stock and get obc. Combinable with anything seems like. You dont even have to hold it, just buy, show the shares, the obc posts. They never ask later to prove later. Best obc imo. Lol

Edited by firefly333

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I do group rates with a TA and the obc isnt combinable and for a refundable rate I got $75, full deposit. My TA I'd get $50 so all I gained was $25 obc. For a inside I'd lose $25 obc.

You can definitely combine group rates (including group OBC) with NextCruise OBC.  Yes, NC OBC, is reduced for refundable and/or DP340 solo, but it is combinable.

1 hour ago, ChrisCrafter said:

Going on Oasis with the kids and grandkids next week. I have three 2026 cruises for them to choose from. What perks are available if I book on board? The information I received with final documents has special OBC for booking on board, but it is for booking within the next 12 months, I’m looking at 24 months out.  Im paying for everybody (thanks Grandma) so the perks do add up.

An open booking deposit needs to be converted to a sailing within 2 months to receive NextCruise OBC.  If not, it must be converted to a sailing with 12 months, else deposit is forfeited.

A confirmed (specific sailing) booking can be made for any bookable sailing.

2 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

You can definitely combine group rates (including group OBC) with NextCruise OBC.  Yes, NC OBC, is reduced for refundable and/or DP340 solo, but it is combinable.

The group OBC is combinable, the early booking bonus is not.

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

What's the early booking bonus?

Its $50 on a balcony booking early. I get that or the next cruise obc which for me is less $$$ refundable solo. $75. .. for $25 more I can fool with next cruise is all I'm sure of. 

6 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Its $50 on a balcony booking early. I get that or the next cruise obc which for me is less $$$ refundable solo. $75. .. for $25 more I can fool with next cruise is all I'm sure of. 

It is on any category held at group rate

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Book directly into the group 6 months in advance and get a $50 early booking bonus.  Not combinable with next cruise or balcony discount

Thanks.  That hasn't come into play for me (yet), as my group bookings have been balconies, next cruise, or less than 6 months in advance.