*LIVE* from the Freedom of the Seas – Weekend Getaway

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"WOW....another from BirdTravels! See your post featured on our: Click: . . When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

BirdTravels was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

Join the Bird live on a fast-paced weekend getaway on the Freedom of the Seas. When the Freedom OTS first set sail in May 2006, she was the large cruise ship in the world. In March 2020 just before the pandemic shutdown, Royal Caribbean spent $116M to amp the Freedom, updating her amenities and features to the latest in the fleet.  

The Freedom of the Seas boasts 1963 staterooms with capacity for 3926 guests double occupancy (4536 guests total) and 1365 crew. Complimentary dining venues include the Main Dining Rooms, Windjammer buffet, Sorrento’s Pizza, El Loco Fresh, and Café Promenade. Specialty dining venues include Chops Grille, Chef’s Table, Giovani’s Italian Kitchen, Izumi, Johnny Rockets, and Ben & Jerry’s. 

This 3-night weekend getaway includes port calls at Perfect Day at CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas. 

Fri Miami, Florida depart 4:30 pm

Sat Perfect Day at CocoCay 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Sun Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 am - 5:00pm

Mon Miami, Florida arrive 6:00 am

image001.thumb.png.1161b23137d684a615ccf0b823d75d09.png

@BirdTravels I will be on a family (at least part of it) 4 night cruise June 3, 2024 and can't wait, so I will be following along to get my fix until then.  If I remember correctly you gave me some great tips when my sister, mother and I took the Hawaii to Vancouver May 2019 cruise on Radiance.

Thank you for posting.

Edited by Cherful59