*LIVE* from the Freedom of the Seas – Weekend Getaway

Well, your photos are definitely not indicating that the ship is sailing at capacity 

Just curious. I assume you are an early riser or extremely patient to wait until there aren’t any people in your photos.

.MJ🙎🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Well, your photos are definitely not indicating that the ship is sailing at capacity 

Just curious. I assume you are an early riser or extremely patient to wait until there aren’t any people in your photos.

.MJ🙎🏻‍♀️

The Bird will never tell. 

The Bird live posts about a half dozen cruises a year. 

How busy was the swim up bar at the Oasis Lagoon on Coco Cay? When I was there last week on Icon, the swim up bar area only had a handful of people there late in the morning when I stopped by there. On the other hand, the pool at Hideaway Beach was crowded and rocking 

Olive or Twist, patched high up on deck, provides spectacular panoramic views. 

If you are a great singer (or not so great singer) come to Karaoke nightly. 

IMG_7143.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

How busy was the swim up bar at the Oasis Lagoon on Coco Cay? When I was there last week on Icon, the swim up bar area only had a handful of people there late in the morning when I stopped by there. On the other hand, the pool at Hideaway Beach was crowded and rocking 

With both the Freedom and Oasis at the island, the Oasis bar was busy. And the pool loungers were full. 

31 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Crown Lounge (a.k.a. the Diamond Lounge). With the invention of Diamond Vouchers, it has less value than in the past. 

I remember that DLO lounge well. For us, I disagree. Just curious, is the CL open to Diamonds during the evening CAS HH? 

Edited by doghog

6 hours ago, MJSailors said:

.MJ🙎🏻‍♀️

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The Bird will never tell. 

The Bird live posts about a half dozen cruises a year. 

I bet it's a program on her phone that photo shops all the people out of her photos.

I think the New Samsung Galaxy S24's have something called  "Object Eraser", can take out people and objects. It's pretty neat google it on Youtube and see how neat it is.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I bet it's a program on her phone that photo shops all the people out of her photos.

I think the New Samsung Galaxy S24's have something called  "Object Eraser", can take out people and objects. It's pretty neat google it on Youtube and see how neat it is.

Wow. That would be cool. Unfortunately, The Bird is an iPhone user. 

13 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Wow. That would be cool. Unfortunately, The Bird is an iPhone user. 

This is from the Galaxy S21 Ultra, but I believe the new Galaxy S24's and do it too, just no one has a video on it yet, the New S24's just came out on February 5th.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Ahhhh no. No photoshopping. All original photos. A few have been straightened and cropped (e.g., Daily Compass pages that are screen capped from the pdf posted to the website).