Bathtubs are R ships?

TonicTraveler

The Rs have the smaller bathrooms compared to the larger O-class ships. Stayed on Sirena in a B2. NO bathtub. Small shower. A big complaint for many. So no bathtubs on the Rs for the G-A cabins. (Never stayed in a PH or above.) Some of the cabins on the remodeled O-class still have bathtubs.

1 hour ago, TonicTraveler said:

Which room categories on R ships have bathtubs?  Thank you.

As far as I’m aware there are no bathtubs on the R ships. Definitely not in PH. 

Edited by EJL2023

They also took bathtubs out in Riviera refit   nice big showers in A and B category  we loved the bathroom refit lots of drawers 

Edited by Acrusa

16 hours ago, EJL2023 said:

As far as I’m aware there are no bathtubs on the R ships. Definitely not in PH. 

Maybe there used to be. I think when the NEXT refits were done they may have removed some. I remember a big bruhaha at the time. I'm not sure on the Vista Suites or Owner's Suites

4 hours ago, ORV said:

Maybe there used to be. I think when the NEXT refits were done they may have removed some. I remember a big bruhaha at the time. I'm not sure on the Vista Suites or Owner's Suites

Yes, not sure on those suites. It does not look like it when you pull up the Room Layout on the website. We are just recently off the Sirena and had a PH suite and no bathtub.

53 minutes ago, Acrusa said:

My own thoughts of having a bathtub is a bad idea given the possible risk of getting in and out while a ship is at sea

Except when you're having trouble walking the hallways or keeping your plates on the table (and how often is that?) the risk of getting in or out of a cabin tub is similar to that on dry land.

(I've survived a tub bath in Force 12 weather, though it was on a 3000 pax ship, not a 648 pax 🙂 )

On 2/18/2024 at 4:18 PM, swimmom106 said:

The Vista had big beautiful bathrooms with no tub and a large shower. What are the bathrooms like Penthouse level on Insignia?

No bathtub, but a nice-sized shower.

On 2/18/2024 at 3:18 PM, swimmom106 said:

The Vista had big beautiful bathrooms with no tub and a large shower. What are the bathrooms like Penthouse level on Insignia?

The Ship or the Suite?