Discounted laundry bag for "Select" tier

We have only sailed Celebrity once before but apparently have some status due to past cruises on Royal.  I was going to pre-purchase a bag of laundry on the website but noticed that "Selects" are entitles to a discounted price on that.  My question(s) are:  How much is the discounted price, and, if I go ahead and pay for a bag of laundry now will the discounted amount be charged automatically?  Thanks in advance for any info.

According to the CC Befit PDF below.   Select get a discounted bag of laundry of cruises longer than 12 days.   They do not list the amount of discount.   To get a discount you will have to call in so if on a cruise longer than12 nights give CC a call.    If you purchase on line that is the price you will pay unless you cancel and rebook.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/captains-club-tiers-and-benefits-chart.pdf

5 hours ago, Travelling2Some said:

Thanks so much.  Our cruise is only 10 days so my question is moot.

If you still have time before your cruise, watch for a flash sale.  I'm only Classic but was able to get One Bag of Laundry Wash and Fold for $35.99 during a flash sale, regularly priced at $59.99.

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2024 at 12:13 PM, Jim_Iain said:

According to the CC Befit PDF below.   Select get a discounted bag of laundry of cruises longer than 12 days.   They do not list the amount of discount.   To get a discount you will have to call in so if on a cruise longer than12 nights give CC a call.    If you purchase on line that is the price you will pay unless you cancel and rebook.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/captains-club-tiers-and-benefits-chart.pdf

Do you know if we can get the discount by purchasing onboard or is it required to purchase ahead of time? PDF says 12 or longer and ours is 12 so we may take advantage. Thanks! 

As select you are supposed to be able to have 2 x items pressed free.  I forgot all about that when I put in my laundry, it was only when it all came back folded that I remembered ....D'oh!

11 hours ago, firstsailor said:

Do you know if we can get the discount by purchasing onboard or is it required to purchase ahead of time? PDF says 12 or longer and ours is 12 so we may take advantage. Thanks! 

We did not pre purchase laundry.   We filled out the laundry slip and wrote “cc select” at the bottom of the slip.  We sent one bag each on different days.  The cost was $20 per bag

• Like 1

Last month on 14 day Eclipse cruise we got one full bag of laundry for $20 Select discount vs $59 full price.

The offer was on a paper in our cabin listing Select benefits.

You had to write “Select” on the total line when filling out the laundry itemized ticket, I didn’t get the impression this could be done in advance.

• Like 1