On the Seashore

bob10173

14 hours ago, George C said:

Curious which are included in premium beverage package. I assume blue label and scotch 18 year old and older isn’t.

Looks like all but Chivas Royal Salute 21Y and Glenmorangie 18y are included. They are the only drinks that exceed the $16 price.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeep Driver said:

Looks like all but Chivas Royal Salute 21Y and Glenmorangie 18y are included. They are the only drinks that exceed the $16 price.

And, of course, JWB. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jeep Driver said:

Capture.JPG

That’s what I thought, if you order Blue , do you pay 27 or do you pay 11 since package covers up to 16? Actually 27 is reasonable for Johnny Walker Blue. I was hoping to see Johnny Walker Gold which is really good and less than half the cost of Blue.

• Like 1

Just now, George C said:

That’s what I thought, if you order Blue , do you pay 27 or do you pay 11 since package covers up to 16? Actually 27 is reasonable for Johnny Walker Blue. I was hoping to see Johnny Walker Gold which is really good and less than half the cost of Blue.

You pay 11 plus 15% sc.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, no1talks said:

Is that confirmed fleet-wide? Changes in MSC policy often trickle out, ship-by-ship.

I believe so.  It was introduced around March/April last year (IINM) when we were on WE.  It was certainly policy when we were on Musica in October;  by then it appeared that it was fleet-wide at that stage. 

• Like 1

I’m with you Bob. We are seasoned cruisers and we couldn’t understand all the bad reviews. This was our 3rd msc trip all on their larger ships. Seaside, seascape and now seashore. Food was very good. Had a surprisingly excellent meal at the revolving sushi spot which for anyone wondering also has different noodle and rice dishes available. Really good pricing and also offer all you can eat specials. Did a Diamond meal at butchers Cut which was great too. I wrote a quick review I’m hoping cruise critic will release to post soon because we were so discouraged going into it and it was fantastic. Entertainment has changed some too. The shows follow their themed titles lol. Really talented group of singers, dancers and various artists. Can’t say enough great stuff!

• Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 9:43 PM, dsnutz said:

Ever get a chance to go? If anyone else reads this and gets a chance, snap a pic 😉

We never made it to the sports bar to eat. There was so much food in the MDR or specialty restaurants that more food didn't appeal to us. Our favorite specialty was the Mexican restaurant. To much food!!

On 2/26/2024 at 5:13 PM, Sthrncrusr said:

I’m with you Bob. We are seasoned cruisers and we couldn’t understand all the bad reviews. This was our 3rd msc trip all on their larger ships. Seaside, seascape and now seashore. Food was very good. Had a surprisingly excellent meal at the revolving sushi spot which for anyone wondering also has different noodle and rice dishes available. Really good pricing and also offer all you can eat specials. Did a Diamond meal at butchers Cut which was great too. I wrote a quick review I’m hoping cruise critic will release to post soon because we were so discouraged going into it and it was fantastic. Entertainment has changed some too. The shows follow their themed titles lol. Really talented group of singers, dancers and various artists. Can’t say enough great stuff!

Thanks. looking forward to our next MSC cruise.