Live from the reflection

3 hours ago, gold1953 said:

How far ahead of the cruise did you receive the email ? We sail in April and have not been contacted

I just receive the email today for March 10th cruise. The only thing is we got a move up bid and won’t be in aqua class. Here’s a screenshot of your choices. 

IMG_1609.jpeg

2 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

I just receive the email today for March 10th cruise. The only thing is we got a move up bid and won’t be in aqua class. Here’s a screenshot of your choices. 

IMG_1609.jpeg

In light of the absence of footstools maybe you could ask for the bench or even a stability ball and use that for propping your feet on the balcony? 🤔 😜 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 6:10 AM, High on the Seas said:

Dave Clark  (England) is the cruise director. Don’t know off hand about the activities director but I’ll try and find out for you later today. 

Sorry about the delay. The activities manager on board is named Bennie. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mathed101 said:

If you have been using the spa amenities such as the saunas, showers, and heated chairs, has it been crowded? Does the spa list any daily special sales for massages etc?

Not onboard but ,the time limit on the heated loungers is ignored and many think it is a nap place or for reading for an hour or 2. The heat is same as using a heat pad and 20 minutes is good but longer is bad for inflammation. Suppose to be a peaceful relaxing time so they need to get rid of the snorers

16 hours ago, gold1953 said:

Not onboard but ,the time limit on the heated loungers is ignored and many think it is a nap place or for reading for an hour or 2. The heat is same as using a heat pad and 20 minutes is good but longer is bad for inflammation. Suppose to be a peaceful relaxing time so they need to get rid of the snorers

An hour or two?!!  Oh my!! What time frame during the day do you think this happens most often, ie first thing in the morning, during the middle of the day, after lunch, late afternoon nap time, or evening? I would like to avoid some of the snoring! Lol

8 hours ago, mathed101 said:

One more question, we are thinking about a B2B on Reflection in May. What was your experience like with the turn around today?

turn around day differs according to where the ship is based

On 2/25/2024 at 1:43 AM, mathed101 said:

If you have been using the spa amenities such as the saunas, showers, and heated chairs, has it been crowded? Does the spa list any daily special sales for massages etc?

On a current B2B and it has been crowded during the late afternoon and inclement weather. Up until about 1  in the afternoon and on port days it has been fairly empty. 

8 hours ago, mathed101 said:

An hour or two?!!  Oh my!! What time frame during the day do you think this happens most often, ie first thing in the morning, during the middle of the day, after lunch, late afternoon nap time, or evening? I would like to avoid some of the snoring! Lol

Based on our current B2B after 1:00 in the afternoon to dinner. 

What a difference a day makes. On the second leg of our B2B Celebrity has booked some huge groups on board and venues such as the Sky lounge were closed for several hours yesterday. The Martini bar became completely overrun and you couldn’t get anywhere near it for a cocktail before dinner.  Very chaotic and loud all over the ship. Hoping for a calmer environment today. 

On 2/23/2024 at 11:06 AM, kasowell2 said:

IMG_1609.jpeg

yes we  received that twice..was not i  our room..room was too small anyway to work out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nevetsgnow said:

Hi, I'll be onboard the reflection on the Mar 24 sailing. How's the premium wifi onboard the ship? Is it good enough for streaming services (Netflix/Youtube)? 

It has been. Haven’t watched Netflix but I have been streaming YouTube frequently. 

• Like 1