When can you see the shore ex for your cruise?

susiesan

My AZ Pursuit cruise is Sept. 8, Croatia Intensive. As of today, there are no shore excursions showing. Also, I cannot do anything under the manage my reservation button. The web site is very buggy today.

When does Azamara load in the shore excursions for a particular cruise? A similar itinerary is being done in April so they should know what excursions will be offered in September. I have $300 of shore ex credit to use and I want to get something set up now to use it all on one excursion, then all the rest will be independent. I understand the only way to reserve excursions in advance is to call them but since nothing is showing I don't know what to ask for. Do I call them on the phone and have someone read them all off to me? Seems like this could take a very long time.

We're also booked on a September cruise and I used the "Contact us" email address to request a pdf of the shore excursion details.   I received them just a few days later and they include the full details of the tours plus cost.   I plan on calling next week to book the ones I want using OBC.   Hope that helps.

• Like 3

We are also on the 8 September Croatia cruise, and I have been able to see the shore excursions for every port for some time now - at least probably 2 months I think.

Just annoying not to be able to download them all in one document.

6 hours ago, roaming_kiwi58 said:

We are also on the 8 September Croatia cruise, and I have been able to see the shore excursions for every port for some time now - at least probably 2 months I think.

Just annoying not to be able to download them all in one document.

There is a roll call for this cruise here.  It's a good place to meet other cruisers and plan private excursions.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jay19 said:

We're also booked on a September cruise and I used the "Contact us" email address to request a pdf of the shore excursion details.   I received them just a few days later and they include the full details of the tours plus cost.   I plan on calling next week to book the ones I want using OBC.   Hope that helps.

Today I can see the excursions available on my reservation, but I did email AZ and ask them to send a PDF showing the excursions and prices.

For our September 21 sailing, shore excursions aren't posted. In checking yesterday, I was shocked to see I hadn't been notified about an itinerary change. Instead of being in Nice the day before disembarkation, we will be in Cannes. Of course, I already had the itinerary planned and privately booked.

I emailed AZ and had them send me the PDF showing all the excursions for my cruise. I called on Tuesday, the car could see the $300 excursion credit on the reservation. He booked us on a tour that uses $280 of the $300.. To pay for it with the credit took 25 minutes for him to do. He assured me the excursion is booked and paid for but it does not show on my booking.

I asked my TA to verify this and she says the excursion is there and paid for. I have no written proof so hopefully I won't have any issues when we board the cruise.

I have $250 OBC from the TA but that is not showing in AZ records so I can't spend it on any more shore ex or anything else. Hopefully that money will be there when we board.

I'm glad you were able to get the shore excursion details and book what you wanted.   Can I suggest that when you make final payment you either ask your TA to request your Guest Ticket Booklet, or you could call Azamara and request it yourself.    I was able to do that for our upcoming Japan cruise and it listed all the tours we have booked and gave details of any OBC, packages etc.    Easy then to print and take with you.   

Posted (edited)

I was just about to ask a similar question We have a cruise booked for July and on my account log in under our booking its simply says Excursions not yet available.

However I could find a list of excursions if I use the search engine on the home page to find the cruise  in the cruse listing and then click view details which brings up another box view excursions which give a list with a brief overview of the whats available but not in detail and certainly no prices

Given that its not too far away I wonder why we cant book them online?

Edited by B17
typo

@B17 Have you tried clicking on Manage my Reservation  and then clicking  the paper and pencil icon next to Excursions?  Ours are listed there with prices and times even though it says Excursions coming soon.

IMG_0605.png

• Like 1

I got our TA to add the Azamazing evening this morning and I can now see that under my booking

But I still cant get a list with prices to at least make a decision on any others

Which paper pen icon are you refering to and where?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, B17 said:

I got our TA to add the Azamazing evening this morning and I can now see that under my booking

But I still cant get a list with prices to at least make a decision on any others

Which paper pen icon are you refering to and where?

If you select “Manage My Reservation” and enter the booking then scroll down to Excursions you will see a pencil and paper icon on the left hand side. When you click on that Excursions will open up, there are two tabs “Booked” and “Available” as you have a booking it will open on booked then just select the available tab to see the excursions available.

Edited by Riocca