Help! Recommended Shuttle Between Miami Airport and Royal Caribbean Cruise Terminal.

nelblu

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 11:35 AM, nelblu said:

Sailing on the Explorer on January 5, 2025 and asking for assistance. 

Why not buy Royals transportation? Check it out on the website and call the number for info.

4 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

Why not buy Royals transportation? Check it out on the website and call the number for info.

You want to laugh; I called the C&A D desk yesterday and they told me that since I booked via a TA that I should call them and get the facts and book shuttle transportation. Never encountered this in my prior sails.   Frustration, it's still early and will call the regular agents.    

3 minutes ago, nelblu said:

You want to laugh; I called the C&A D desk yesterday and they told me that since I booked via a TA that I should call them and get the facts and book shuttle transportation. Never encountered this in my prior sails.   Frustration, it's still early and will call the regular agents.    

1 800 327 6700

Give it a try. Skip the C&A desk. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MandyMooToo said:

Sign into your cruise and check the excursions for Miami.  I know for cruise port to airport they have shuttles that are typically around $25 pp for port to airport. 

There is a shuttle company right outside the POM terminal door that has shuttles to MIA for $10.00pp. Easy to spot they are carrying big signs. We just used this in March. Couldn't have been easier they fill up quick and are on their way.