coffee makers in cabin ..

We had a small single cup coffee maker in our NCL Bliss room.. can anyone tell me any other cruise lines that have one in their cabins.. I generally wake up very early ( 4-5 am ) and I like to make coffee and sit on the balcony.  and really don't want to wake the wife by changing clothes and leaving the cabin. 

Rather than list them, in general, most cruise lines have them in their suite level staterooms.  Most, however, do not in their standard staterooms.  (RCCL offers kettles for tea on European sailings in non suites as well).

Aside from NCL, you would have to google each line to see.  Hopefully others can identify if any do.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Cunard has coffee makers in suites [Queens and Princess Grill] and kettles and instant coffee in the Britannia rooms.

UHT milk is included - but we order extra half & half with a room service breakfast, and put it in the refrigerator 

Viking OCEAN have coffee makers in their cabins above the "V" level cabins - which there are two at this level and they are the lowest level cabin with Viking.  You must be in a DV cabin or above.

My experience however with the ones on Viking is that they are so noisy that they will wake the dead.  I can actually dress and leave the cabin to get coffee and reenter without waking my spouse, but I would wake them using the coffee maker.