Choices for Dinner

MeredithNC

First cruise on Princess next year - trying to understand how to sign up for dinning.  We would like "Anytime dinning".  We did get the drink pkg so will be picking two dinners but always want the anytime dining for the other.  I have called Princess twice and stated what I want but due to a language barrier am unsure if they understood.  Is there any place to view what I picked?  I am use to Carnival where it is stated on your confirmation.  Any help would be appreciated.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MeredithNC said:

First cruise on Princess next year - trying to understand how to sign up for dinning.  We would like "Anytime dinning".  We did get the drink pkg so will be picking two dinners but always want the anytime dining for the other.  I have called Princess twice and stated what I want but due to a language barrier am unsure if they understood.  Is there any place to view what I picked?  I am use to Carnival where it is stated on your confirmation.  Any help would be appreciated.  

All main dining on Princess is any time dinimg.

Princess calls it Dine My Way.

You don't have to choose that or anything - it's the default. 

You can choose to make dinner reservations in the MDR at a time if your choosing or simply walkup and take first available.. there may or may not be a short wait.

Drink Packages do not include any dining or anything else but drinks.. period. 

Perhaps you meant you purchased one of the bundled Cruise Packages? Plus includes some casual dining but no specialty dining while Premier Cruise Package includes 2 specialty dinners and unlimited casual dining. 

Enjoy. 

Edited by reedprincess

2 hours ago, MeredithNC said:

what I want but due to a language barrier am unsure if they understood

all y'all from North Carolina jokes the dude from Tennessee regarding accents ..😄 😎🍻

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elizabeth K. said:

My suggestion is to go to the Princess website and create an account. You can then locate your future sailing and enter your preferences on the Cruise Personalizer. Hope this helps.

You can either down load the app and do it there or simply scroll down on the Cruise Personalizer page and choose to do the web version instead of the app.  I find the web version is easier to manage. 

On 2/27/2024 at 12:09 PM, cruisinsince75 said:

You can either down load the app and do it there or simply scroll down on the Cruise Personalizer page and choose to do the web version instead of the app.  I find the web version is easier to manage. 

I try to use the web version and get the following message each time:

Your booking is not currently available in the Medallion Class app. Please try again later. Your booking may require payment or additional guest details. Use this web site or contact your Travel Agent to review payment and guest details.

36 minutes ago, Teechur said:

I try to use the web version and get the following message each time:

Your booking is not currently available in the Medallion Class app. Please try again later. Your booking may require payment or additional guest details. Use this web site or contact your Travel Agent to review payment and guest details.

I give the app one try, then call Princess and/or my TA.

For dining, simply board and do anytime dining.