Aurora Interior Plug Sockets

Thepominlaw

We are currently on Aurora in an accessible balcony cabin. We have 3 UK sockets above the dressing table and one wall mounted one. We always bring a 4 point extension socket as it’s easier.

No USB sockets either, at least not that I could find in my outside cabin just over a year ago, so if you want to recharge a phone or the like then be sure to bring the appropriate adaptor.

.... and take a couple of different configurations of mulit-sockets if that is the way you want to go as I seem to remember someone saying that there is not enough room around the wall socket to attach some types.

Having said that I have never needed more than are already built-in on Aurora, be it 3 or 4 (not sure).

Just remember to take a 3-pin adapter with the USB port in the back for charging phone or iPad etc. as JH1809 says.

If you forget, just hang around in the lifts asking fellow passengers to lend you theirs for a few hours! Someone will take pity on you!

Edited by bbtablet

1 minute ago, bbtablet said:

.... and take a couple of different configurations of mulit-sockets if that is the way you want to go as I seem to remember someone saying that there is not enough room around the wall socket to attach some types.

Having said that I have never needed more than are already built-in on Aurora, be it 3 or 4 (not sure).

Just remember to take a 3-pin adapter with the USB port in the back for charging phone or iPad etc. as JH1809 says.

If you forget, just hang around in the lifts asking fellow passengers to lend you theirs for a few hours! Someone will take pity on you!

Or you could ask your cabin steward if he can find one for you.

9 hours ago, bbtablet said:

When I was on Arcadia last year, I'd managed to forget to bring my adaptor with me, bur I found that Reception were willing to charge my phone for me. They would give me a receipt for my phone and I'd come back and collect it fully charged a few hours later. That they offer such a service suggests that it must happen pretty often.

• Like 1