Earliest flight you would take out of Singapore after a cruise? Mid-January 2025.

zitsky

We're supposed to be on the Celebrity Millie on a Bali to Singapore cruise ending on January 14, 2025.  There is an option for a flight leaving at 10:45am with a pretty good 4 hour layover in Tokyo.  Then one around 10:30 **PM** with a long layover of about 12 hours I think.

10:45am is pretty early and perhaps too early.  We could think about staying overnight and picking up a flight the following day.  Does anyone care to comment on what they think is the earliest possible flight to take out of Singapore?

The answer depends on when it is possible to leave the ship.
You must be at the airport no later than 8:45 - However, most airlines recommend arriving at the airport three hours before departure for international flights.

it takes 20 to 40 minutes to drive from the cruise terminal to the airport.

It should be possible to catch a 10:45 flight but personally I would take an overnight stay in Singapore. Unforeseen delay of arrival, immigration problems or a long time before the ship is ready for disembarkation.

I would second the recommendation to go later or spend a night in Singapore. Disembarkation took almost an hour going thru immigration at the cruise terminal in November and Changi airport, which is beautiful, is also huge so transit through the airport can take time as well. Singapore is a lovely place

and we enjoyed taking a few days there.

• Thanks 1

Depends on ships arrival,we recently had a 10.00 am flight to Australia and made it with heaps of time to spare..must do early walk off and be ready in-line early to get off…we were first,heaps of taxis if you go early.

2 hours ago, aussie cruzer said:

Depends on ships arrival,we recently had a 10.00 am flight to Australia and made it with heaps of time to spare..must do early walk off and be ready in-line early to get off…we were first,heaps of taxis if you go early.

Thanks.  So you kept all your bags when you walked off?  Were you loaded with a lot of luggage?

14 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Thanks.  So you kept all your bags when you walked off?  Were you loaded with a lot of luggage?

1 suitcase each,plus hand luggage….went down 30 mins before docking and joined queue…

we were first off,this was Spectrum of the seas.

Make sure you have submitted your Singapore arrivals card online before arrival,it’s free.

Took 30 mins to get to airport on Sat morning.

There are limos available before taxi stand if your in a hurry….around $80 Sing dollars to airport…Taxi about 35 Sing dollars

8 hours ago, aussie cruzer said:

Make sure you have submitted your Singapore arrivals card online before arrival,it’s free.

Took 30 mins to get to airport on Sat morning.

There are limos available before taxi stand if your in a hurry….around $80 Sing dollars to airport…Taxi about 35 Sing dollars

Thanks to both if you.  What kind of champagne do the limos come with?  And can I stick my head out of the sunroof when I get drunk on the 30 minute ride, like in all the movies?