Need a little help with what is included

So at the Diamond, D+ and Pinnacle levels, you get the following as one of the benefits:

"Complimentary daily non-alcoholic drinks up to $14 (excludes Starbucks and Desserted)"

(Can I assume this 'stacks' with the corresponding alcoholic drinks?) 

Other than 'mocktails' what would all be included in this benefit?

Posted (edited)

You are looking are the Youth Benefit.  The adult benefit is at the top under Drinks / Dining

The 4/5/6 D/D+/P vouchers are for ANY* drink up to $14, including alcohol.

* Excluding Starbucks kiosk and Bionic Bar

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

Each day of the cruise, Diamond members receive four (4) complimentary drink vouchers, Diamond Plus members receive five (5) complimentary drink vouchers, and Pinnacle Club members receive six (6) complimentary vouchers up to $14 in value ($13 on Singapore sailings and $15 on Australia sailings). These vouchers can be used at any time and at any bar onboard or onshore at our private destinations. Drink vouchers may also be used toward a discount off the purchase of any bottle of wine — 20% off bottles over $100 and 40% off bottles under $100. Every time a drink voucher is redeemed, a zero-dollar ($0) receipt will be provided and must be signed. Youth members will receive the same daily allotment of complimentary vouchers as their parents of the same tier and may be used toward the purchase of non-alcoholic beverages (including mocktails). All drink vouchers reset daily at 5:00am and are redeemable until 4:59am the next day. Excludes Starbucks, Bionic Bar, and Desserted Milkshake Bar.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So to be clear...in the 'benefits guide' :

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

The first entry of: 

Complimentary daily drinks up to $14 (excludes Starbucks, Bionic Bar, and Desserted)

Is the same and redundant of the second entry and you really only get the 4/5/6 drinks...right?

Complimentary daily non-alcoholic drinks up to $14 (excludes Starbucks and Desserted)

It kind of reads that you get 4/5/6 in EACH category?  

5 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

Each person gets 4/5/6 drinks TOTAL for the day. Can be a mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic. It is not 4 with alcohol and 4 without alcohol. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

The first entry of: 

Complimentary daily drinks up to $14 (excludes Starbucks, Bionic Bar, and Desserted)

Is the same and redundant of the second entry and you really only get the 4/5/6 drinks...right?

Complimentary daily non-alcoholic drinks up to $14 (excludes Starbucks and Desserted)

4 is if you are diamond. 5 for diamond plus, 6 is if you are pinnacle. You cant be all 3 loyalty levels at the same time. 

I get 5 drinks a day of my choice. Up to $14 value. I'm D+. What is there to stack?

Edited by firefly333

18 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

The first entry of: 

The second is under youth benefits as stated above.

@SG65CB get the gold star for answering my question with crystal clarity.  

• Each person gets 4/5/6 drinks TOTAL for the day. Can be a mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic. It is not 4 with alcohol and 4 without alcohol. 
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bgoff60 said:

• Each person gets 4/5/6 drinks TOTAL for the day. Can be a mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic. It is not 4 with alcohol and 4 without alcohol. 

@Another_Critic gets a gold star as well  😁

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

If me saying I get 5 drinks a day as D+ my choice up to $14 confused you. . ... crystal clear to me. 

I get fresh squeezed oj or specialty coffee, soda, a blended drink from vitality cafe, or even alcohol if I wanted ... my choice. Ok. My choice, up to 5 a day. 

Up to 5 a day = total a day. 

Edited by firefly333

1 hour ago, bgoff60 said:

So at the Diamond, D+ and Pinnacle levels, you get the following as one of the benefits:

"Complimentary daily non-alcoholic drinks up to $14 (excludes Starbucks and Desserted)"

(Can I assume this 'stacks' with the corresponding alcoholic drinks?) 

Other than 'mocktails' what would all be included in this benefit?

Your drinks can be bottled water, specialty coffees, Mock-tails, Cocktails, fresh juice, smoothies, and adult milkshakes from JR. . Any drink under $14. Drinks are available in just about any bar, dining room or showroom.  Voucher drinks are also shareable with others. There is no included tip for the server.  Start as soon as you board and are reset each morning at 5am. Vouchers are used in the Crown Lounge which has a pretty good selection on appetizers every night during HH, your drink are pre loaded on your sea pass each day, be sure to let the server know if you do not want to use a voucher for a drink you are ordering. If you don't use all your vouchers you can get unopened beer and cokes to take back to your cabin.

• Like 1