Cunard Queen Elizabeth Daily Program

tcsracing

Hi All,

We are going on our first Cunard cruise and wondering if anyone may have a copy of a recent daily activity program. Just curious to see what they offer throughout the day. We have cruised other ships and like to take in all that we can. We are excited for our first Cunard trip and all that the boat has to offer. 

Thank you

Sorry, we didn't save any programs from our recent QE voyage.  In general, there are...

• Insight lectures from featured speakers on a wide range of topics.
  • On Sundays at sea, a religious service.
  • Exercise and wellness classes in the gym or spa.
  • Cooking demonstrations from the galley staff, showcasing a particular cuisine or technique. 
  • Music concerts.
  • Trivia in the pub.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Movies
  • Evening entertainment show, usually in two sittings at 8p and 10p. 
  • Watercolor painting.
  • Bridge and other cardgames.
  • On some voyages, passenger chorus.

I've probably forgotten some things. The challenge is fitting everything in and still finding time for a relaxing book, snooze, and seagazing.  Bon voyage for your first time on Cunard.

• Like 1

Off the top of my head, also deck game competitions, dancing classes, and group walks around the prom deck. Needless to say, I never do any of these, but am one of those you see pretending to read on a deck chair. 😀

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, tcsracing said:

Hi All,

We are going on our first Cunard cruise and wondering if anyone may have a copy of a recent daily activity program. Just curious to see what they offer throughout the day. We have cruised other ships and like to take in all that we can. We are excited for our first Cunard trip and all that the boat has to offer. 

Thank you

The Daily Programmes from our Med Cruise last October are available Here....... all except day 1

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There were also some QM2 programmes posted last December and September.

There was a thread by Pushpit with links each day here: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2979346-qm2-voyage-m338-15-december-2023-7-nights-westbound-transatlantic-crossing-reports-onboard/

And bluemarble posted this: post #6

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2968280-qm2-transatlantic-daily-programmes/?do=findComment&comment=66250560

Edited by D&N
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, tcsracing said:

Hi All,

Thank you

What ship and itinerary? The Daily Programme on Transatlantics have more activities often then cruises with many port days. 

39 minutes ago, NE John said:

What ship and itinerary? The Daily Programme on Transatlantics have more activities often then cruises with many port days. 

@NE John we are sailing on the QE to Alaska 6/21-7/1. Hopefully a Transatlantic in the future 🙂

33 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

There are Daily Programmes from Queen Elizabeth last year in Alaska in this thread 

@Host Hattie thank you! I had searched until my eyes were blurry and never came across this one lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tcsracing said:

@NE John we are sailing on the QE to Alaska 6/21-7/1. Hopefully a Transatlantic in the future 🙂

I should have read your title first! 
Hey, we’re on the same cruise. Sign up for the roll call if not already.