Marina Refurbishment Question.

20 hours ago, lovetravel63-65 said:

Does anyone know what happens when the category of stateroom you booked is recategorised.

We booked a B3 balcony which is now categorised as a an A2 concierge do we get concierge benefits or what came with our original booking,I cannot think if some booked it as a concierge they would offer different benefits to different cabins in the same location?

I have asked Oceania but the answer I got didn’t make sense 

If you paid for a regular balcony, why would you get concierge benefits? This wouldn't make sense to me. 

• Like 1

I see Marina is in Palermo now per Cruisemapper.  Would they be doing the retrofit there? I was thinking most likely Genoa. But the days are numbered to be retrofitted and to Barcelona for May 18th cruise. With this few of days can see why they were not able to do the major refit for verandah staterooms also.  

5 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

I see Marina is in Palermo now per Cruisemapper.  Would they be doing the retrofit there? I was thinking most likely Genoa. But the days are numbered to be retrofitted and to Barcelona for May 18th cruise. With this few of days can see why they were not able to do the major refit for verandah staterooms also.  

Actually I see where Fincantieri does have a major shipyard in Palermo.