Dining package but no reservations

On 3/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, cwn said:

Kind of the same question….We are on Prima also in the Haven….booked just a couple of months ago for April and all open times were only for four people. Called NCL to see if I could book one of those times for two and was told I had to wait to book on board. Do I check with the Haven desk or somewhere else?

The Haven concierge will make reservations for you. Most times, unless a restaurant is grossly over sold, the Concierge can overbook/oversell a restaurant for a Haven guest.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Haven can book restaurants at 130 days prior to cruise!

what if I booked the cruise 94 days prior to cruise! 😁  We just decided on what restaurants we wanted - will call Concierge services in the morning - see if I can get times we want 

Edited by erisajd

7 hours ago, CroozeNoob said:

Does anyone know what time 120 days before embarkation it opens up? Is it exactly 120 days (i.e. 5:30 Pm 120 days before for 5:30 departure), or is it midnight that day?

When you log on to your NCL.COM account, you will see the countdown clock at the upper right side. That clock ticks from 121 Days to 120 Days at midnight eastern time and reservations should open up for you. Be aware that Haven guests, Club Balcony guests, and top tier Latitudes members have been making reservations for the 10 days prior to it opening for general reservations.