TxTeach79's Norwegian Sun Spring Break Shorty LIVE - 3/13/24

n Nassau, I’m just taking this little harbor cruise excursion. Wanted something short so I could still walk around a little. It’s $69, so it was only $19 after my ShoreX credit.

(They charged me $17 so 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Latitudes discount !?!

• Like 3

Have a great trip, we will be boarding the Sun on April 1st for an 18 day Panama Cruise ending in Seattle where it will get ready for the Alaska season. Was on the Sun in October 2022 solo to celebrate life and a major milestone birthday and also did the last Alaska cruise of the season with BF in October 2023 on her . Highly recommend Los Lobos as we love it, so great choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

n Nassau, I’m just taking this little harbor cruise excursion. Wanted something short so I could still walk around a little. It’s $69, so it was only $19 after my ShoreX credit.

(They charged me $17 so 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Latitudes discount !?!

the $50 free at sea excursion credit

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

Have a great trip, we will be boarding the Sun on April 1st for an 18 day Panama Cruise ending in Seattle where it will get ready for the Alaska season. Was on the Sun in October 2022 solo to celebrate life and a major milestone birthday and also did the last Alaska cruise of the season with BF in October 2023 on her . Highly recommend Los Lobos as we love it, so great choice.

that cruise sounds amazing!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

gg's probably right. After the $50, you receive whatever discount from your Latitudes Reward tier you're at. 

ohhhhh, I wasn’t thinking of the $2. Makes sense! 

• Like 1

Another reason to take this cruise - I’ll hit Gold with it, and while that’s not a whole lot as far as perks, it DOES give us priority tender access, and we have a lot of tenders on our Pearl sailing this summer, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 13

The safety video was filmed a long time ago. Tube TVs in the cabins and all. I wonder what all those people are doing now? 

(also, it’s on YouTube, just a YouTube link, so they can’t really know if you watch it. I expect more emails.)

• Haha 4

Security was a breeze, but it’s pretty packed in the terminal. I don’t board for an hour and a half, so it’s time for a leisurely sit down breakfast. My next meal will probably be dinner, so let’s build that base!

IMG_6432.thumb.jpeg.46b040568508255f68685d8f0e1880b9.jpeg

IMG_6431.thumb.jpeg.8ae881144a8264ab17a516db54cf95fc.jpeg

• Like 8

Oh baby, the app just switched over into cruise mode. This is my first NCL cruise since the onboard app era entered full swing, so after Carnival and Princess experiences I’m interested to see how it is. 

IMG_6434.thumb.png.d9e5ec78eedd198bec5481227a8e8aaf.png

• Like 10

Always a welcome feature of airport restaurants. Let’s pad that voltage all we can, baby. My iPhone 12 isn’t holding a charge quite like she used to. 

IMG_6435.thumb.jpeg.5e18b02a2be105a4fb5647dd2c46e05e.jpeg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Not the biggest steak, but at $17 in airport dollars it’s not too bad. Plus the chimichurri and onions make it. 

IMG_6436.thumb.jpeg.bfe2d1050ae12b4beca79582aebac08d.jpeg

That is disgusting 

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, zqvol said:

That is disgusting 

it tasted good, it’s airport food, and I’m out in under $20, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by TxTeach79
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My plane is about to land here at DAL with time to spare, and as of now all looks on time the rest of the way. If this tiny connection time works out, it’ll be super convenient. Here’s to carry ons!

• Like 12

13 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

As for my dining credit, making the not incredibly common call to go with Los Lobos on Nassau night. 

I know it’s not the normal move here, but my thinking is that this is gonna be a very casual, chill, solo cruise, probably with a lot of buffet bites and room service mixed in. Pants will be kept to a minimum. But the MAIN reason is that Los Lobos is pretty much the one food option on Sun that WON’T be available on Pearl this summer….. so let’s give it a try now! (Accepting any and all recommendations)

We ate at Los Lobos on the Viva a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. So...much...food.

I honestly would have been happy just eating chips and my entree. And then more chips.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, brookie848 said:

We ate at Los Lobos on the Viva a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. So...much...food.

I honestly would have been happy just eating chips and my entree. And then more chips.

I’m looking forward to it! What did you order?